Summary of Qualifications
Dedicated SharePoint Administrator/Developer with comprehensive knowledge from both an IT and business orientated perspective. Has experience in developing solutions that increase efficiency through automation of manual processes and displaying business analytical data. Proven track record of cost reduction while exceling above other's expectations. Dedicated work ethic, ambitious desire to learn and maintains an intuitive mindset.
- Aided in SharePoint 2007 to 2010 upgrade with migration of secondary remote SharePoint 2007 environment into main environment. 3 Tier / 5 Server Farm
- Sole development of company Intranet
- Creation of company SharePoint policies, procedures, governance manual and comprehensive training materials.
- Cost reductions of 100,000 in first 6 months from SharePoint solutions that replaced third party products and services.
- Re-design of lab ordering systems, reporting of complex metrics, and workflows for automation of previously manual processes.
| || || |
SharePoint Administrator Developer
- Administration of SharePoint farm 3 Tiers / 5 Servers
- Development of Sites, Web Parts, and Solutions for all company departments
- Creation of training material, training sessions for all levels within company and overall troubleshooting for all aspects of SharePoint
- Development of workflows and InfoPath forms
IT Help Desk Administrator II
- Management of Active Directory and MS Exchange accounts
- Management of Blackberry accounts through BES administration
- Troubleshooting iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices
- Resolving tier 2 issues through service desk tickets and phone calls
- Aiding in the development of the IT Training Manual and other restructures in the IT department
IT Help Desk Administrator I
- Managing Active Directory accounts
- Resolving tier 1 issues through service desk tickets and phone calls