Solarwinds Orion to help troubleshoot and manage a network on LAN switched , WAN MPLS and remote VPN . He assisted in configuring access switches such as configuring interfaces, IP addresses, VLANS, trunking, STP and routing protocols. Participated in 24/7 support rotation on-call .
- Participation and completion of the Roll-over project from Windows XP to 7.
- Participation and completion in the deployment of Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- Acquiring ownership of tracking all end-user and network equipment and software including licensing. This included creating a Sharepoint site by uploading an Access database created, utilizing scanning equipment which worked in conjunction with database, software inventory and deployment via SCCM and MSI packaging for deploying outside of SCCM. Also purchased, configured and tested most equipment and software.
- Participation and completion of department moves and upgrades.
- Participation in ensuring and providing leadership. Provided ideas for the most cost-effective and efficient use of end-user devices. Suggested and provided IT solutions to business and management problems and requests. Ensured that all IT equipment complied with company standards which included following defined security and compliance practices/procedures for ensuring the integrity and security of enterprise data.
Document Specialist II contract
Validated and processed mortgage documents and entered them into system. Made outbound calls to banks for information needed to process payments.
Participation in the workflow process. This included providing training to new employees and addressing technical issues from user perspective when needed to improve workflow.