It professional of 25 years adept at supporting, documenting, designing, implementing, customizing, upgrading and migrating clients and applications in large datacenter environments.
- Provided migration support as a Solutions Architect and Network SME. Migrating customers from one ITIL based workflow management platform to another.
- Discovering, designing and implementing migration strategies using proven processes working closely with project leadership.
- Lead network troubleshooting in a corporate network environment involving datacenters and multiple layers.
INFORMATION ANALYST SR/ SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Production and Application support for internal EDS enterprise performance metrics dashboard.
- Responsible for the day to day functions and performance of 17 servers including several SQL Database servers utilizing Microsoft RDP, SQL Enterprise manager and WinSCP.
- Responsible for timely and accurate ASP and .NET code moves between development, UAT and production environments.
- Configuration management of code base via Team Foundation Server.
- Configuration and management of load balanced internal and external corporate websites utilizing MS IIS.
- Manage functions and assignments of Off Shore developer resources to ensure on schedule delivery of project related components.
- First line contact with System and Application DBA resources to ensure highest performance of application databases.
- Produce, review and publish high level technical documents and business requirements as well as detailed process documentation for the application.
- Utilize MS Visual Studio 2000, 2003 and 2005 for compiling and deploying application code.
- Perform troubleshooting of defects and daily application issues utilizing SQL query analyzer and scripts.
- Participate in departmental budgeting, business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Build, deploy and support developer desktop and laptops.
Help Desk Analyst Senior
- Provided 2nd level research and managed case escalations for Microsoft Operating Systems, Office Suite software, Dell and IBM hardware, and network related issues which were irresolvable by normal processes and created repeatable processes.
- Recognized for achievements by assignments to represent call center for corporate projects including Windows 2000 conversion project.
- Extensively involved in training program for new call center representatives.
- Responsible for support for 2nd level software, hardware, VPN, NetWare, training support staff
- Lead help desk agent with proven issue resolution success rate
- End user support for various client/server technical problems, VPN, RAS, workstation, network and in-house applications.
Systems Administrator / Trainer / Senior Corporate Reservation Agent
- Provide desktop support, resolution of reservations systems problems by interfacing with vendor and various in-house support teams.
- Responsible for LAN administration, network upgrades, routine maintenance, software evaluations, desktop hardware deployment and software installs.
- Provide end user support for agents, classroom instruction, on site and remote training for all reservation agents in the organization, monitoring agent output and resolving complex travel itinerary problems.
- Responsible for new hire training, curriculum development, process documentation, security administration, database administration, software testing, macro programming for the organization.
- Responsible for domestic and international travel reservations, quality control team lead, 24x7 on-call support for all travelers.
- Strong Microsoft background
- Microsoft Server 2000, 2003 administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio Suite
- Borland StarTeam
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Visual Source Safe administration
- SPSS mrInterview suite of applications