- On VMware's VCHS Cloud build automation team as a senior developer I contribute to building a distributed platform that exposes a DSL and API for Operation teams to quickly build and deploy VMware cloud services.
- Git Hub
- Ruby Mine
- SAAS Provider for event registration and membership management
- As a senior developer I architected and implemented new WPF MVVM contribution scanning and importing application. Also supported existing MVC applications and Rest API.
- Entity Framework
- Git hub
- Participated in new and maintenance C /ASP.NET development for internal and external facing applications at Brinks US corporate headquarters.
- Technologies used:
- C ASP.NET.
- Telerik ORM
- Entity framework
- SQL, Oracle
- TFS, Microsoft Project
- Visual Studio 2010
Senior developer / development manager
Daystar Television is a Christian television network that sells airtime to Christian programmers.
- Established a development team. Daystar had one junior developer, and was contracting development work for all software needs. I was hired to be a senior developer, team lead, and project manager. I hired three other developers, implemented a code repository using subversion, implemented ticketing system using FogBugz, and defined all development processes.
- Project management: As project manager, I receive all development requests, and evaluated the request for the best solution. If I feel the best solution is to begin in-house development, I am responsible for gathering the initial project requirements, and assigning project responsibilities to developers based on developers skill set and current project load. If I feel using third party resources are more appropriate I am responsible for overseeing this effort.
- Senior developer: As senior developer I am responsible for my share of coding assignments as well as advising other developers of overall project design or architecture, and code reviewing other developers.
Visual studio 05,08,10. MSSQL 2000,05,08. C , PHP. IIS 6, 7. FogBugz, SVN, TortiosSVN. Microsoft Project 2010. Telerik ORM/WPF.
- Argo develops enterprise wide banking software systems. Systems include server and client applications for: tellers, lending, and full customer experience applications.
- Employed as a systems developer with some QA and failure analysis responsibilities.
Development duties include:
- Specifying requirements, Object oriented design, implementation, and documentation for enhancement and defect projects. Responsible for following through full systems development life cycle.
- Current project: Using the .NET framework 2.0 and C , helping to architect and develop a proprietary IDE based on the features and functionality of visual studio 2005.
- QA responsibilities included testing, and developing test plans for enhancement and defect tickets handled by other developers.
- Failure analysis responsibilities were analyzing proprietary dump files and trace files turned in by customers to locate system bugs, and or resolve customer implementation deficiencies.
- As a developer I am expected to prioritize customer trap analysis, enhancement development, and defect development based on trap severity and patch or service pack release dates, or priority.
- I am expected to meet deadlines and provide weekly and monthly status reports on progress.
- Argo has trained me in behavioral based interviewing techniques. I am involved in the requiting / interviewing, and mentoring process for entry level programmers.
- The majority of my projects are written in C , C/ C , or ASP.NET.
- Other technologies:
- Biztalk 2003
- Infragistics components
- Visual Studio 2005
- Visual Slick Edit.
- PVCS, CVS Source code management
- EAEQ Ticket tracking
Help Desk Support
- Supported customers for connection, routing, throughput, home networking, POP3 support, and customer service related functions such as billing and account management.
- Trained new hires. Assisted in managing 20 agents. Handled escalations.
- Support encompassed all CompUSA products.
Help Desk Support
- Supported hardware / software for Dell contract.
- First level support duties entailed desktop support of all hardware, software and home networking.
- Job goals were to restore all customer computers to like-new functionality.
- This meant making sure all OEM software, hardware / peripherals, and hardware drivers were functioning at factory specifications by end of phone call.
Configured imaging workstations. Serviced and scanned mortgage files. Maintained imaging equipment.