DESKTOP / HELPDESK SUPPORT
Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
Solutions-focused, diligent self-starter seeking to contribute information technology skills toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing performance. Proven success in applying outstanding problem solving and active listening skills to diffuse difficult technical problems with tact and ease.Calm demeanor in the face of difficulties; ability to manage multiple projects while working under pressure in fast-paced environments. Continuously pursues opportunities to learn and takes on challenges for further professional development and growth. Willing to travel and/or relocate.
Core Competencies and Areas of Expertise
- Team LeadershipManagement
- Proactive Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Desktop Support / Helpdesk
- PC Repair / Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Staff Training Motivation
- Relationship Building
Confidential- Washington, DC
Maintain full accountability for handling all aspects of day-to-day activities in support of organizational goals and objectives. Apply strategic planning, prioritization, and project management skills toward consistently achieving critical deadlines. Contribute problem solving and technical skills in providing desktop/helpdesk work on the New Generation Workstation project to launch Dell computers at FBI locations.
- Successfully deliver detailed and comprehensive Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to FBI employees during the installation, further illustrating exceptional technical expertise.
- Perform a broad range of daily activities, including entering large amounts of data into a Sharepoint website, installing and removing dvi cards, ram and hard drives, and overseeing systems from the network domain.
Supervisor, Client Support Administrator (2003-2010)
Strategically prioritized and directed key projects to ensure on-time, requirements-compliant completion while maintaining high quality standards. Effectivelyanalyzed internal processes to define inefficiencies and provided expert recommendations to boost productivity and streamline workflow.
- Demonstrated strong communication and leadership skills in effectively applying helpdesk/desktop support experience, with strong focus on optimizing productivity and performance.
- Played a key role as first line defense to network operation center.
Supervisor, Confidential, Misawa AB, Japan (2007-Present)
Contribute information gathering, needs assessment, and analytical skills toward effectively and diplomatically responding to client issues for timely resolution. Serveas first line defense to the network operation center, as well as integrating new workstation, network printers, and application software.
- Stay abreast of $1M in computer parts and equipment and execute a broad range of more than 471 computer systems, LAN, and worldwide networks.
- Train, mentor, and lead 4 computer technicians in Client Support Administrator.
- Drive all hardware/software system reviews, identify and address existing and potential issues, and create proactive upgrades and enhancements for optimal results.
Supervisor, Confidential, Korea (2006-2007)
Successfully maximized performance in consistently completing technical projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment requiring superior strategic planning, organization, and leadership skills.Assisted a broad range of 25 business activities with specific functional program automation applications.
- Conducted detailed and comprehensive system diagnostics, isolated faults, and determined cause of hardware/software failures.
- Effectively applied sharp technical acumen and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolveLAN switch/router issues.
Client Support Administrator, Confidential, MT (2003-2005)
Proficiently prepared and managed a group in Active Directory, including submitting trouble tickets in Remedy and resolving issues with computer systems, software, and hardware.
EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Candidate for Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science in Networking
Information Management Technician 7-Level
Information Management Technician 5-Level
Information Management Technician 3-Level
Air Force Basic Training
Adobe Professional; Java; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook); Remote Desktop; Networking Printer; TCP/IP; Window 2000, Window XP, Window Vista; Record/Filing Management