Summary of Qualifications Results-driven IT professional, highly experienced in all aspects of desktop installation, configuration and support. A consummate professional with a superior record of applying analysis skills that successfully resolve complex technical issues, and an eye for increasing productivity and employee efficiency. Demonstrated talent for creating and implementing solutions to streamline operations and enhance organizational efficiency. Strong communication skills enable effective interaction between technical and business personnel and clients. Professional Experience
Senior Client/Server Operations Analyst
- Advanced to premier second-level enterprise support by ensuring optimal workstation performance, troubleshooting and correcting system deficiencies using communication, database and programming skills to resolve issues within critical time constraints.
- Provide second-level software, hardware and network support for the 50,000 users of a global Fortune 100 company. Duties include installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and upgrade of all PC hardware and equipment.
- Provide mentoring for less experienced team members, while continuing to increase technical capabilities.
- Provide onsite support to the Kansas City Data Center.
- Consistently maintain high ticket closure rate and above average SLA.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key technologies in use within the IT environment.
- Create and update solutions for the technical Knowledge Base.
Help Desk Agent
- CompTIA: A and Network
- ITIL v2 Foundations
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
- Proficient with BMC Remedy Ticketing System
- Microsoft SCCM/BitLocker/Active Directory/Lync/PowerShell/SharePoint/Windows Server
- VPN technologies
- Citrix XenDesktop/Receiver
- VMware VSphere Administration
- MobileIron Device Administration iOS, Android, and Windows Phone