I am an experienced Information Security Analyst with the Federal Reserve. I have an extensive professional work history with two Federal Reserve Branches working on national security critical servers, provisioning and auditing security access and resources. I have proven to be an asset to both the Richmond Information Security department as well as the Federal Reserve New York Branch working with trillions of dollars in transactions daily. I work well under pressure and will get the job done for you.
- Unix Administration
- Experienced Technical Support Analyst
- Security Certified Professional
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- FOMC clearance
Associate I/T Support Analyst
- Monitor New York production servers handling stock exchange transactions up to 7 trillion dollars daily.
- Responsible for end of day daily server data backups of financial transactions. Also responsible for daily startup of all production servers for next day stock trading.
- Handle national security sensitive data blocking unauthorized financial activity.
- Server monitoring done through applications using Foglight, Symantec NetBackup PureDisk, 3Par Management Console
- Rack, install, configure, cable and upgrade server hardware in secure server room.
- Coordinate problem resolution of server/application issues with departments across the Federal Reserve from creation of problem ticket until resolution.
Information Security Operations Analyst
- Managed user access credentials via RBAC Role Based Access Control process in a Unix/LDAP/Active Directory environment that averaged monetary transactions totaling 5 trillion dollars daily.
- Performed inbound phone and email password request support, user application access troubleshooting, Unix account administration, IE browser issue troubleshooting, smart token and browser certificate troubleshooting/installation/user training.
- Tested and implemented automation tools to streamline manual tasks in Unix environment. Provided testing feedback and improvement suggestions to Information Security Management.
- Maintained knowledge database of procedures to train staff hot line support functions, use of Knowledge Database, troubleshooting techniques for calls and email requests from users.
- Trained 20 Kansas City Branch staff all job duties before our department was laid off. I was the only employee asked to train due to management's trust in my loyalty and quality of work. Training exceeded management expectations and completed 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
Level Two Wireless Help Desk Analyst
- Tested new cell phone technology for product management review before shipping to public. Presented issues and enhancement ideas to management and development groups.
- Trained and mentored new Level Two Help Desk employees.
- Supported installation and troubleshooting of Smartphone technology synchronization software for Smart Phone devices users.
- Trained customers how to use all functions of their phone. Training ranged from basic texting and calling to syncing a phone with the customer's company network/email server via VPN.
Computer/Network Support Analyst
- Provided national support for network connectivity troubleshooting from auto dealer location to central Toyota server facility.
- Promoted to manage department of 5 staff supporting Toyota's Dealer Daily E-business site for train shipments of cars/trucks and Toyota's fork lift division.