- Organization/Documentation / Problem Resolution / Decision Making / Change/Supply Management / Report Building
- Dynamic 20+ year direct professional experience with Application / Helpdesk / Call center support and systems management.
- Proficient use of deployment technologies such as Remedy, USD, KACE, iLog, Jabber, Bomgar, Air Watch, and SharePoint/Office365.
- Efficient using Identity Management and Authentication Solutions (i.e.: AD, Single Sign - on, and Security Tokens).
- Experience with Windows XP/ 7/ 8. Productive use of Cisco VPN, Symantec Ghost, Norton, and Acronis applications.
Proficiency with: Technologies used to image, repair, troubleshoot, and install desktop/laptop/MAC hardware, software, network and standalone printers, WMS printers, Intermec scanners, RF Scanners, and other IT peripherals; Apple, IPad/iPhone, Blackberry phones; Microsoft software packages MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suites 2010/2013/365 ; IBM Lotus Notes. SAP Mobile Workspace.
Working Knowledge of: Sales Logix; Object level design practices in .NET; SQL; Java; Air Watch; Visual Basic; Visual Studio; Zenworks/XenApp Deploy
AREAS OF STRENGTH:
Prioritizing/Organization/DocumentationExcellent Communication Skills (verbal/written)Applications Support
Supervisor/Leadership / Team PlayerQuality Assurance / Detail OrientedTroubleshooting / Problem Solving Skills
Customer FocusedSelf Motivated
Highlighted Skills: ITIL V3 Knowledge; Lean Six Sigma participant; Willingness to Learn Company Specific Software
Senior Desk Side Support Technical
- Performs on-going audits to ensure best practice implementations;
- Defines and assembles multi-disciplinary teams for project execution throughout the business structure;
- Consistently improves and strengthens lasting vendor and client relationships;
- Works with all functional disciplines and organizational levels in determining and executing project schedules
- Provides project follow-up to ensure successful achievement of the required results; Conducts ISD compliance and verification initiatives;
- Performs ASP ASAT’s, Software testing/ Applications support; Creates reporting structures to reduce/eliminate AD Hoc Reports;
- Completes SQL/Visual Studio tasks;
- Travels on company behalf in support of events and satellite office support;
- Develops reports within the business from ERP; Provides front facing and remote support; and update work processes and provide training to users as required;
- Provides daily update reports and notes of site experiences;
- Project migration coordination;
- Individual supervision; Microsoft Office 365 support;
- Provides equipment repair and troubleshooting, and ensures equipment configurations tasks and delivery. Support of VoIP systems.
- Computer imaging/staging/deployments; Assists in go-live processes of new site initiatives;
- Configuration of Air-watch for cell phone MDM processes; iOS troubleshooting;
- Place software and hardware equipment orders; Site contact for AA and Help Desk calls;
- Provides ticket and inventory management and tracks incident and inventory assets via Remedy IT Service Management system;
- Providing Active Directive account administration.
iOS Technical Advisor
- Under general supervision, provided remote customer support for Apple iOS devices: iPhone, IPad, and iPod devices.
- Assisted users with troubleshooting for Apple devices.
- Verified service agreement eligibility.
- Logged customer incident records using call center software. Submit return authorization numbers and documentation for service requests.
- Provided daily activity reports.
- Met daily call volume SLA’s.
- Maintained daily performance of computer systems.
- Acknowledged customer concerns, asked questions to determine nature of problem, aligned with the customer, walked customer through problem-solving process.Initiated service repair appointments.
IT Asset Administrator
- Operated as first line of support for user community.
- Administered and management computer assets and asset tags.
- Managed storage areas and hardware stock levels.
- Provided equipment asset tracking.
- Managed all purchasing requisitions, inventory, and stock replenishment's.
- Prepared and implemented ISO Policy/Procedures.
- Provided call center queue management.
- Troubleshoot, deployed, and imaged Windows XP / 7, laptop/desktop/MAC configurations.
- Configured and installed VoIP devices.
- Coordinated ordering and setup of iPhone devices.
- Support of VoIP systems.
- IPad configurations, troubleshooting issues, updates, and deployments.
- Provided MDM (mobile device management) administration.
- Tracked device locations, pushed applications, conducted remote lockouts and password resets, tracked device inventory.
- Imaged, configured, deployed desktops and laptops, and other peripherals.
- Installation and troubleshoot of network printers.
- Tracked equipment inventory, user assignments, and warranty expiration dates thru use of MS Excel spreadsheet.
- Performing basic Active Directory user management activities.
Technical Support Analyst
- Provided technical user support.
- Call center queue management support adding and updating trouble tickets.
- Provided laptop/desktop Configurations.
- Ordered iPhones and setup of user accounts.
- Provided purchase orders and quotes.
- Provided Novell IDM and Active Directory user account creations.
- Shoretel Director Management.
- Providing remote Desktop Support.
- SharePoint support.
- Full-filled user access and authorizations requests through ID Management.
MDS Technical Lead
- Supervised the activities of technicians (full-time/part-time/contract) to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Approved weekly time. Conducted yearly review and IDP evaluations.
- Promoted quality and professionalism to the highest level in all daily activities.
- Provided uncompromising commitment to internal and external customers.
- Maintained confidentiality and represented the department in a positive and supportive manner improving business efficiency and reducing production costs.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution activities involving internal support groups, vendors, and managing bottlenecks in the system.
- Conducted go-lives and pc/software upgrades.
- Liaison between Business Partners and the User community.
- Traveled for company supporting International Trade Show events, airshows, and remote user equipment upgrades. Provided Monthly Infrastructure Status Reports. Implemented improvement initiatives to reduce customer downtime and increase client service levels.
- Consistently improved and strengthened lasting vendor and client relationships.
- Took escalations from Problem Coordinator and handled them accordingly.
- Provided front facing and remote support of VoIP systems, personal computers, iOS mobile devices, and other peripherals (imaged, repaired, diagnosed, installed, tested). IPad configurations and deployments. Offered an award-winning track record of customer care excellence within high-volume environments.
- Assisted with Project Management requirements and provided status updates to successfully complete project.
- Provided 24/7 VP on-call support. Provided IDM activities.
- Successfully interacted with user community receiving numerous accolades, letters, and employee recognition awards
Lead, Help Desk Technician
- Provided supervision and guidance to Desk Side Support staff.
- Attended Team Leader/Support meetings.
- Monitored call volumes, dropped calls, and call logs to ensure timely customer support.
- Assisted in the Design and Implementation of Magic TSD Support Database Tracking system
- Assisted with software upgrades & hardware installation
- Conducted Backup operations for Compaq Servers and IBM AS400 Systems
- Provided phone troubleshooting support
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes