To secure a position that allows me to use and expand upon my excellent technical and analytical skills, demonstrated through previous related work experience with PC hardware and software.
Qualifications, Skills, Awards and Certificates
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Security Certified
- Type 60 WPM.
- XP and Win 7 OS
- HP thin clients and 7800 and 7900s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 suite of applications including Access and Project
- Excellent organizational skills
- Consistently meeting deadlines
- Certificate in Fundamentals of System Acquisition Management ACQ 101 and Acquisition Logistics
- Fundamentals LOG 101 , Defense Acquisition University
- Central Issue Facility Training
- DTRA ITSS Team of the Quarter November 2010
- Receive customer concerns via Automated Call Distributor ACD system, e-mail and walk ups for over 2000 users on three networks.
- Effectively use HEAT and Remedy ticketing software to properly capture customer information, document issues and troubleshooting steps taken, and triage tickets to the appropriate teams to provide efficient customer service.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues on unclassified and classified systems.
- Implement remote capabilities available to resolve issues on first contact.
- Assign RSA tokens via the RSA database.
- Extensive Active Directory experience in password resets, profile and Exchange email issues, CAC registering and software SCCM pushes.
- Step in for team lead when necessary and run various reports highlighting ACD and First Contact Resolution metrics.
- Maintained records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations, including property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed.
- Coordinated property transfers conducted periodic property inventories and prepared reports of property status.
- Analyzed requirements for special projects and recommended best methods and processes.
- Conducted research and assisted in investigational studies. Supported the design/development of new and modified equipment and alternative methods/systems for improved performance.
- Lead and mentored entry level employees. Assigned work and scheduled work flow.
- Maintained files for completed jobs and updated the team chief with accomplished tasks and pending jobs.
- Supported project manager with administrative duties not limited to travel arrangements, submitting expense reports, preparing documents, letters, memorandums, reports, briefings, and administrative forms.
Property Book/Logistics Analyst
- Prepared and processed lateral transfers of more than 2,500 items per week 1.8 billion a year being issued by the Material and Advanced Combat Uniform ACU Fielders utilizing P-BUSE and CIF-ISM systems.
- Provided data management support for Army Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced PBUSE and ISM Installation Support Modules, web-based enterprise level logistics system for PM Soldier Equipment PM SEQ .
- Processed and issued non-expendable properties items to Primary Hand Receipt Holders or designated representatives.
- Assured all requisitions for the purchase of equipment, personal property, and supplies were properly reviewed for authorization and processed according to all applicable Army Regulations.
- Compiled inventory lists, assisted Hand Receipt Holders as required in conducting inventories, and adjusted property records to ensure accuracy.
- Reviewed and approved inventory reports to assure compliance with all regulations and to see that appropriate adjustments are made when necessary.
- Maintained ISM and Slick tracker data bases daily.
- Made extensive customer contact and support for the US military.
- POC for numerous events within PM SEQ.
- Maintained Net/Fielding and Serial Number Data Bases daily.
- Assistant to the Property Book Officer. Input PBUSE data accurately.
- Provided administrative support to staff: scheduled and tracked conference rooms, attended monthly facility meetings and aided in report preparation, ordered supplies, distributed mail, made announcements over intercom and placed service calls on equipment.
- Maintained government vehicles log. Input trouble tickets in to Ticket Help Desk.
- Transferred serial numbered items, and resolve discrepancies. Processed and consolidated paperwork received from the Material and ACU Fielding Teams, with regards to the issue of the ACU's Material Fielded Equipment
- Processed customer request for moves, additions, changes, or repairs of network PCs and peripherals.
- Created work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to satisfy customer service requirements and tracked until completion.
- Performed data entry functions and provided assistance with database operations and maintenance.
- Retrieved data from storage and determined maintenance schedules.
- Examined received stock to verify conformance to specifications in order to fill requisitions, work orders, or request for materials, tools or other items for issue to technicians.
- Noted spoilage of or damage to stock and followed standard procedures for refusal of shipments or vendor replacement request.
- Marked or remarked materials/items with identifying information and stored articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information.
- Distributed stock among production workers when needed and kept records of material issued to maintain tractability to procurement documentation and successful requirement completion.
- Assisted visitors in the reception lobby, determined purpose of visit and directed accordingly.
- Controlled entrance to facility by checking identification of employees and visitors to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Completed and prepared necessary security clearances and badges for visitor use while on company premises.
- Maintained a working knowledge of emergency responses and procedures. Answered and screened all phone calls.
- Handled incoming and outgoing faxes. Collected and prioritized incoming mail. Interfaced with members of the executive staff daily.
- Utilized general office, word processing and/or computer equipment and related software in performing assigned tasks.
- Assisted many departments security, courier, personnel, training, and human resources as needed.
- Drove a truck or van 2 axel to transport, deliver, and pick up materials, equipment, U.S mail, and accountable material to, from, and between various customer multi-floor buildings, worksites, and offsite locations following prearranged schedules or on-demand request.
- Sorted, staged, verified, and prepared material for transportation.
- Loaded and unloaded delivery vehicle. Signed for picked up materials or obtained signatures for deliveries.
- Processed and collected training request forms and entered data into the training database.
- Contacted employees to verify their availability to attend upcoming training classes.
- Performed timesheet data entry as well as filing when requested.
- Prepared new hire and benefit folders and logged all potential employee interviews.