Confidential has extensive experience in the information technology industry. She has worked as a telecommunications analyst, network supervisor, telecom & data network group leader, lead functional analyst, performance management analyst, service level manager, IT consultant and project/program manager in the data and telecommunications network support areas for state/local/federal government and private utility organizations. Confidential has provided IT management consulting services to senior level executives, user groups, team members, and stakeholders. She has been a key member of the IT management team responsible for applying best practices, policies, procedures and processes in IT service support and delivery environments. She has applied benchmarking strategies to research and successfully implement the development of IT process handbooks, balanced scorecards. strategic plans and SLA/OLAs for government agencies using IT standards and best practices frameworks such asITIL, ISO 20000, Confidential, andPMBOK . She successfully implements project management and strategic planning in varied technical and business environments. She has a long history of successful projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Management
- Cost Benefit Analyst
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Asset Management
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Business Requirements
- Perigrine Service Desk
- Siemens/ROLM PBX
CHRONOLOGY OF EXPERIENCE:
IT Management Specialist
- As key personnel on the Process Management Support Services team, I developed the DLA Information Operations (J6) process management framework document that defines the strategy, structure and purpose of J6 process management within the J6 organization and includes minimal elements such as all J6 process/service relationships, compliance needs, roles, definitions, measures, reporting, sustainment and governance for 41 defined processes/services.
- I assisted in developing the process management framework aligning the existing J6 framework to the Department of Defense Enterprise Management Framework (DESMF) based on the relationships of services and processes and conducted research and made recommendations towards a long - term J6 process management strategy.
IT Task Order Project &Problem Manager
- As a Problem Manager, I provided subject matter expertise to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the business process in the CIO’s IT Operations Center (ITOC) as part of a technical and non-technical continuous process improvement initiative to increase the performance of the CIO’s ITOC and reduce the number of events, problems, and incidents occurring across the global Enterprise.
- I supported the full complement of IT services for approximately 8,200 Confidential employees at the Headquarters Building and 32 CONUS and OCONUS DoD locations. The DISANet global enterprise network is comprised of the data, voice and video infrastructure that supports the mission requirements of the Confidential Director, its Strategic Business Units and subordinate Directorates.
- I conducted non-technical analysis in support of Confidential ’s transition from Confidential -hosted IT services to DoD-provided Enterprise Services (e.g., DoD Enterprise Email and DOD Enterprise SharePoint). DISANet provides principle tool suites to monitor Confidential 's world-wide enterprise network.
IT Project Manager
- As a key member of the IT PTC (Project Tracking Cell), I was responsible for assisting Confidential Operational Support Systems (OSS) Network Services Management (NS) with project lifecycle activities including drafting of project requirements, project plan documentation, project execution, schedules, and briefings for over 60 Government Lead team members managing the implementation of over 150 IT system projects valued at over $1 billion/year.
- I employed commonly used Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies including waterfall, iterative and incremental development, spiral development, rapid application development to assist the Government and contracting project leads in managing project teams through all phases of the project; coordinated with multiple teams at the SES, division and branch level on current projects tasks and issues; prepared and presented weekly project reviews - both internally and at the executive level; and monitored adherence to master plans and schedules designed to mitigate project risk utilizing Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM), SharePoint, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management Institute (PMI) based process frameworks and methodologies.
IT Project Manager
- My position as IT Project Manager required me to provide program management support and technical assistance in the areas of technical planning for the Engineering Services Division. My duties included providing assistance to over 20 Division team members throughout the project lifecycle in the creation or review of technical documentation, technical services, project tracking, graphical services, project reviews, and technical reviews and reporting related to enterprise IT project rollouts for as many as 30 concurrent IT enterprise projects valued at over $400 million/year such as IT Asset Management (ITAM), Enterprise portals, Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C), Software upgrades, Virtualization, Enterprise Remote Access, Internet Explorer (IE), Microsoft (MS) SharePoint, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange and MS Dynamics CRM Enterprise Task Management Tool (TMT) applications.
- I worked with Apptis Project Control, Program Management and subcontractor technical teams to produce project plans at the macro level with the goal of assisting the department manager to better understand the status of their projects and to ensure that project scope, costs, and timelines are addressed in report deliverables. I developed and maintained an integrated, server based Master Project Schedule utilizing Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management (EPPM) for the DLA Information Operations Enterprise Solutions Divisions.
- My work included documenting Enterprise Infrastructure and Engineering Services activities according to existing DLA processes and procedures, assisting in the management of comprehensive quality programs to satisfy the expectations of the Engineering Services Division Chief, compiling Weekly Activity Reports (WARs), providing project tracking and schedule maintenance services, attending weekly DLA Project Status meetings, and coordinating project migrations at Headquarters and remote sites.
Business Operations & Project Manager
- As Business Operations Manager for the Confidential CORENet team, I provided administrative network Services to the Defense Information Systems Agency Information Systems Center (DISC) for over 16,000 users in 38 Confidential facilities worldwide.
- I directed and oversaw the Confidential Systems Monitoring Center (DSMC) and Service Desk operations which seat over 40 technical and professional IT staff.
- My duties included defining requirements and planning project lifecycle deployment for special interest projects, creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning. I accomplished these tasks by demonstrating leadership, strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- I worked in partnership with Government personnel to provide CORENet users highly reliable access to Confidential 's corporate information and knowledge services at established levels of service that meet all DOD security requirements.
- My responsibilities included managing the monitoring for Confidential Information Systems Center (DISC) IT network and services 24x7 network monitoring center which coordinates major and critical network events and alerts for Confidential Information Systems Center (DISC) Command, department chiefs, and other personnel for events occurring on the Confidential Network.
- I also managed the DISANet Service Desk (SD) which serves as the primary point of contact for users for Service Disruption, Service Requests, or Requests for Change.
- My team also maintained the Knowledge Management database and provided Incident Management support for Confidential who’s mission is to provide command and control capabilities and enterprise infrastructure to continuously operate and assure a global net-centric enterprise in direct support of joint warfighters, National level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full Confidential of operations.
IT Program & Project Manager/Governance Specialist
- I provided functional support for the development and management of an IT Governance framework, in accordance with Confidential, ISO 20000 and PMBOK frameworks, that effectively measures and addresses strategic alignment, performance measurement, risk management, value delivery and resource management for 65,000 IT Customers.
- The objective of the Governance Structure process and methodology is to guide successful project and program execution to mitigate risks, develop performance measures, and provide ITIO IT support.
- I developed and implemented the Governance framework used to address program-level and tactical issues that may influence the program and projects and to facilitate coordination of these issues with the ITIO Director and the Program Support Center (PSC) Information and Systems Management Service (ISMS) organizations and components.
- I served as the Lead of the Governance Team and I provided advice, counsel and feedback on structured processes to improve government decision making around IT investment decisions, client relationships, project management and other important IT services. The Governance Team worked collaboratively across all ITIO Operating Divisions (OPDIV) and Staff Divisions ( Confidential ) IT requirements to support and enhance IT service.
- I managed and assisted ITSS ITIO in accomplishing these objectives by continuously monitoring the activities associated with the ITIO Mission to Provide Responsive, Professional, and Quality Information Technology Services to end users.
IT Program & Project Manager/Performance Management Analyst
- I also partnered with clients to ensurethat all Program and Project reporting was current, timely, and accurate.
- Using Confidential, ISO 20000 methodology, I created a process that addressed the development, maintenance, updating, and implementation of a Balanced Scorecard (BSC) in accordance .
- I included in the BSC a recommendation on the appropriate business intelligence tools that could drive the transformation of government owned data into information that was used to generate reports for Army senior leaders and Congress.
- As Program Manager, I developed and provided Program and Project Management expertise with a core competency in IT Service Management, ITIL process frameworks and recovery of troubled projects and communicated Program and Project lessons learned throughout the client organization to foster organizational learning and leverage breakthrough successes.
Service Level Manager
- In my role as Service Level Manager, my responsibilities for overall management capabilities included all project oversight, resource management, risk management, service delivery and incident management for DHS/HQ/CIO/ITSO/HSD/PMO program for 8,000 DHS ITSO employees; these tasks are considered mission critical at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). As a member of the Governance Team and in accordance with Confidential, ISO 20000 and PMBOK frameworks, I was responsible for the implementation and integration of performance metrics across the DHS/HQ/CIO/ITSO/HSD/PMO program.
- I established and maintained a Metrics Plan and the Metrics Handbook to provided senior leadership with performance management assessment tools and analyzed the current set of metrics and identified other metrics that could be implemented to support the Program as it enters new stages of the DHS HSD SDLC life cycle. I developed and maintained a Balanced Scorecard system for the DHS HSD Program Management Office (PMO).
- I worked in partnership with the DHS/HQ/CIO/ITSO/HSD/Project Integration Branch developing and monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLA) and was responsible for applying ITIL experience developing and managing a Service Level Management Plan that consists of IT Infrastructure, Helpdesk, Configuration and Asset Management service levels.
- My responsibilities included querying and manipulating service desk (BMC Remedy) reports and analyzing service level data and submitted formal reports on SLA ’s and metrics to senior management.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes