SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 25 years experience providing daily technical application and hardware support on laptop, desktop, server, IBM Mainframes, and Desktop build out methodologies skills on operating systems windows 7, W2K, Xp, Mac Pro . I assisted other IT duties, i.e., Telecom, Datacom, Cisco and Server operations, etc. . Knowledgeable on computer equipment hardware bar coding IT related peripherals using inventory software Service Now. Daily managed on going IT technical standard application support in production data workflow from server, back up process to large-scale mainframes, project management i.e., assist building four Sprint call center, five Intel PC laptop refresh deployments , and hardware network installations and phones lines. My college degree is related in my technology field that gives ability to provide end user training and education. In 2010 and 2011, at Intel project managed build out, distribute 2,000 Win-XP to Windows 7 laptop migrations, and gave group PC deployment training for all Intel employees.
- In healthcare, hold 7 years operating IT data processing in healthcare patient information to data electronic protection under HIPAA. Recently used vault-cloud setup and creates hospital server cloud using VMware .
- I have a strong commitment to customer support and technology innovation to local and remote end users and an ability to improve desktop administrative functions and thoroughly enjoy working on computer systems and data centers. I am confident that my knowledge of technology, ability to manage projects and people, with training skills, enables me effectively perform the duties immediately, a US Citizen with military honorable discharge and seeking long-term work.
- 25 years of hands on experience with PC's, networking, and managed IT information
- 15 years' class-trainer in groups or one-on-one a BS degree related in the IT field.
- 6 years supervised seven full-time and two part-time employees
- 15 years IT SAP- technical application support in Finance FSCM , ELM and HR.
- 12 years IT Asset Management software recording, bar coding computers and IT related peripherals using Service Now, HP Asset Center and Top Track-IT .
- 17 years familiar on Windows 95,Windows -XP, W2k, WinNT, Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8-64bit, Win95, Novell 4.1. On Intel PC used Windows XP virtual mode with windows 7, including Windows OS upgrade migrations.
- Obtained a federal DOT security level clearance which in expired 1990
- Pass federal and State government backgrounds
- Confidential Statewide application support for Texas Department of Transportation gave hands on PeopleSoft 9.2 supports to 21 modules by Remote control into employees' monitors provided technical application support at Service Support Center.
- Daily help clients with Financials Supply Chain FSCM in e-Procurement, Warehouses inventory, Purchasing, and Supply planning modules.
- Uphold application support in Asset Management, and Educational Learning modules
- Grant Security PeopleSoft ERP-roles access to end-users modules.
Recognition: TXDOT employees emails
- Confidential- Traveled 100 going to Arizona Hospital's installing and support Tenet and Caradigms Vergence SSO Single Sign-On applications for the state healthcare sector, educated the Medical Records cloud technologies plus upgraded systems, inform IT hospitals departments' patient medical information Physicians, Nurses, etc. . Preform cross-platform desktops, laptops and installation tasks. For each hospital I organize and ground plan Tenet training actives.
- Work with Dell and Cerner integration team, manage Vsphere server vaults, set up vault ip-address, created vault cluster and refresh vault-security tokens.
- Preform training on Tenet Caradigms application and interface with hospital staff
- Configure and prepare window on nurses-CABs' installed Sign-on to integrate with hospital policies and HIPPA system infrastructure. In conclusion, analyze the new cross-platform requirements and install Caradigms badge readers on PCs.
- Responsible for integrating solution with the hospital business goals, objectives, needs, and other existing systems infrastructure.
- Statewide Tier I network support to nine State of Texas government agencies DIR, DPS, DL HHSC, WIC, TDI, GWAC and other agencies. Perform analysis on cisco network from the D-mark to switches/routers, used Solar Wind tool to report network circuit alerts and monitor nine State agencies network.
- Observer SolarWinds LEM Security Information and Event Management SIEM
- Remote into routers/switches and identify network problem, common protocols EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP. Monitoring tools were Secure Cert, NX to troubleshoot, and work closely with State Helpdesk Department OIC reporting circuit problems create Service Now ticket system. And stay security compliance to the State of Texas standard policies.
- Scheduled work AT T test smart jack, CSU circuit and dispatch techs in Texas remote state agencies also pass government background check.
Desktop Admin Support and Class Instructor
- Insight Global Contract - Delivered on-going operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities.
- Manage all Desktop McAfee Endpoint Encryption EEPC and EEFF
- Manage and updated RSA SecurID Authentication Manager
- Served as Tier 2 support to the help desk in person, by telephone, via e-mail
- New Employee Orientation Imaged/handout new laptop to new hires in groups or one-on-one and upgraded personal PDA devices smartphones.
- PC deployment- Transfer data/images /asset inventory to replace of warranty laptops with new laptop in groups or one-on -one
- Systems administration of local server and network infrastructure File Print services
- Built new systems Dell and Mac Pro supported Microsoft NT, W2K, XP, Mac OS
- Coordinated applications 'for example RSA tokens, Active Directory, McAfee EPO, encrypting- decrypting MacAfee, VMware products Fusion , configured Avaya-phones, and bar code IT- peripherals using Top Track-IT asset software inventory.
Desktop Support Level III and IT Project Management
- Senior-level CompuCom/Excell Contract - Data desktop supporting over 3000 end users, class lead instructor to Intel new hires and yearly laptop deployment for Intel customers and upgraded PDA devices smartphones.
- ITIL Mange Supply Chain on-Site Inventory, Manufacturing and order PC supply Planning with Intel seller.
- Performs general Desktop maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support.
- Involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Orientation class instructor for new employee Imaged/handout new laptop to groups or one-on-one, gave Intel Security compliant standard application and program roles
- Project mange PC deployment- Transfer data/images /supply chain asset inventory replace out of warranty laptops with a new laptop in groups.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, Lenovo and HP Laptops and network. Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Work in high visible PC support position, managing Intel business applications, security complaint programs, repairing and image computers, and coordinating local projects , while maintaining Intel standards. Daily reset and create password functions on AD
- Uses PIX Boot to imaging computers and run PDA tool.
- Clone SSD hard drives with Norton, Casper and Capricorn-EZ- II cloning software. Used three types of encryptions Opel Bridge, SED utility, PGP and McAfee.
- Made recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades. Participate development of information technology an infrastructure projects.
- Desktop support seven Intel sites, including Dallas, Houston and San Antonio field support operations
- Operated Remedy, Service Now tracking ticket system and created Knowledge Base
- Treated Virus Scan issues with Rapier, Spybot, and McAfee tools.
- PC break-fix issues and software installation on Dell, Lenovo processors i5 sandy bridge/i7 Ivy bridge Think Pads, X-1 Carbon and HP laptop
- Class Instructor function: Weekly new hires and contingent workers must complete Intel information security privacy training as defined in Corporate Required Training.
- 2006-2008 Perform intermediate UNIX server backups, includes inventory tapes and Tape Library duties and received training
- Managed applications 'for example Active Directory, McAfee EPO, encrypting-decrypting MacAfee, Citrix, configured Cisco Anyconnect, and IT asset inventory
PC Tech Specialist Level II other IT assignment
- At the Call Center manage 8 Windows 2003 server performing administration functions- backups, reset passwords, etc. and received training.
- Supervised a team in building out the call center that supported 1900 end user vendors Lens Crafters, Direct TV, Rx-America Medicine, and Overstock.com in one building
- Preform IT call center application training on business applications, interface with HR staff and team lead staff. Images four different PC user profile accounts at the call center build out and maintained those images.
- New Employee Orientation Imaged/handout laptop to new hires groups or one-on-one.
- Perform PC technical business software vendor accounts
- Managed three IT server rooms, Avaya phone installation, Network monitored, replace hardware on 4 Avaya G700 with S8300 media Servers and Avaya IP Telephones no the same VLAN and work on Cisco phone 66-Block punch down and cable management problems setup IP address and tracking ticket system
Technical Support Engineer
- Managed DPS Windows Server and build out police officers laptops.
- Fix server email accounts and troubleshoot computer workstation systems.
- Imaged PCs, installed law enforcement software, updated State police officers' laptop operating systems, and install laptop in police offers car when necessary
- Provided technical support to the State, County, City, and Tribal Police Departments for the State of New Mexico, the FBI and Homeland Security law enforcement
- Statewide assisted launch of new motor vehicle computers, Dash-Cam and network.
- Installed NMlets and CJIS- Crime Judicial Information System operating system to Polices officers' laptops and Law Enforcement Dash-cam.
Network Admin Support
- Provided technical application support at the nurse call center and remote into PC nurses
- Nationwide supported McKesson enterprise MRP-warehouse software an Medical equipment and technical application support an network issues
- Security managed RSA tokens to end users, Active Directory server password reset, data integrity, restore outlook personal folders and create temp-passwords.
- Home school family member an baby set grand kids
- Daily on-site technical application support on Dell workstations, servers, and network for the call center. Image Production and Training computer software and identify solutions. Handle IT supplies chain planning for computers and other hardware inventory parts.
- Conduct class train on Call Center business application and interface with HR staff.
- Daily basic network administration e.g., password reset, verification of rights, and restarted print buffers and received training.
- System Admin 250 Windows 2000, 2003 serve and NT Server: DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc.
- Asset with four Sprint infrastructure call center system build outs with Sprint IT Projects Management Implementation teams New Mexico, Kansas, and Puerto Rico . Network installation, servers, server rack TCS, Edify, Exchange server, Witness, CIT, File Printer Server and imaged production and training desktops with Sprint PCS applications, mapping printers. Worked closely with the Systems Integration Management team, Customer Care staff, and technical liaisons.
- Provided first-level technical application support for the Information Technology build-out project schedules, which were completed on time and under budget.
- Manage the production dataflow large datacenter on Windows 2000 and 2003 Server.
- Experience with Windows 2000 Active Directory installation, design and deployment of enterprise-wide Group Policies using Active Directory components.
- Monitor telecommunications network in call center from mounting rack, patches- phone cabling including Avaya G650, S8700 media servers, S8300/G700 and install Avaya IP telephone and attached PC on same VLAN.
- Daily process Logistic Inventory bar coding all laptop and other peripherals.