- Seasoned technical savvy individual with a strong work ethic and the desire to succeed. Proven ability to work in fast pace environments as a team player or individual contributor.
- Quickly adapt to change and fascinated by challenging tasks. Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate and communicate between business and technical professionals.
- Over ten years of IT experience providing all aspects of computer support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance.
HARDWARE: Cabling, Routers, Switches, System Board, LCD Kit, NIC Cards, Hard Drives, CD Rom drives, DVD drives, DVD Installation and servicing MFP copiers/scanner & printers, writer Drives, Key Board, MAC, Hinge, Tape backup drives, Fax/Modems and Zip drives, troubleshooting, configuration and evaluation of Desktop and Notebook PCs (Apples, Compaq, HP, Dell) replacement and setup, Memory upgrades, Re - Imaging, Printer configurations (Dell MFP3115cn, Lexmark, Cannon laser jet, Dot Matrix), USB connected devices; PDA’s, Blackberry, printers, cameras, Conference projectors, External Hard Disk, Monitors, RSA Secure ID Tokens.
SOFTWARE: VoIP, Novell, UNIX, UPS database, Fed-Ex database, McAfee, Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, MCI office, Access Database Query, Lotus Notes, Tiger, Panther, Service Pack install/upgrades, Active Directory (AD-SCCMconsole), RSA Security Console, Citrix MetaFrame, 3270 MainFrame, SharePoint, IT Service Center, IT Config-Management, SAP, LMS, MDD, Maximo, Cognos, Quality Center, Docushare/Documentum, EMMA, VPN/EWP Secure ID Token, USD & HRC Ticketing Systems, Depot Works (Apple & Dell).
OPERATING SYSTEMS: DOS, Novell/Linux, Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP Professional, Vista, Windows 7, Tiger, Panther, Jaguar
Contractor Help desk coordinator
- Answer calls, troubleshoot and diagnose IT issues involving multi-platform environments.
- Follow up with the clients to ensure that the issue is properly resolved.
- Provide first level support and a single point of contact for Information Technology and Human Resource problems.
- Tracking these calls/requests using the USD & USPSD Ticketing System.
- Administer client’s Network accounts/passwords using Active Directory (AD-SCCM console) on a daily basis.
- Front line support for various Applications/Programs: MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, MS Communicator & LiveMeeting, Lotus Notes, 3270 MainFrame, SharePoint, SAP, LMS, MDD, Maximo, Cognos, Quality Center, Docushare/Documentum, EMMA etc.
- Support clients when attempting to VPN into the Dominion Network using RSA Security Console Tool.
- Remote to client’s using XP Remote Assistance, SMS/SCCM or LiveMeeting Share desktop to properly diagnose/resolve PC issues.
- Execute policies and procedures by immediately escalating more complex problems to specific support teams.
- Providing excellent customer service while continually meeting team quotas and expectations.
Desktop Support Manager
- Responsible for the oversight of desktop support functions and the development and implementation of strategies and solutions.
- Supported and maintained client’s technologies on workstations, VoIP, servers and peripheral devices.
- Served as the first point of contact for individuals requiring technical support on hardware and software issue.
- Implemented a manual Ticketing system to track IT problems.
- Perform daily backups of the network server to ensure data integrity.
- Telnet into the Server to Trouble shoot issue and manipulate Data upon request.
- Analyze data with vendors to review new hardware and software to facilitate system upgrades/maintenance.
- Responsible for the deployment of new technology releases, performing new PC installations and server maintenance.
- Performed system integration, testing of software upgrades in a Sand-Box environment. Before deploying live.
- Added and deleted user accounts through Active Directory and VoIP.
- Write proposals for purchasing new or upgraded software and hardware.
- Responsible for cabling, pc moves, VoIP, and Dialer System installation and support.
- Providing front line service on MFP copiers/scanner & printers.
Dell Depot Site Manager
- Advanced and supported daily workflow and operations for 24 staff members while meeting daily SLA’s.
- Served as key liaison between the organization and vendor management.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, phone, circuits and other computer-related technologies within the Bell organization.
- Coordinated all project requests to ensure succession to the end, including creating project deadlines and assigning work assignments.
- Configured, installed updates, troubleshoots, repairs and replaces computer systems, servers, terminals, peripheral equipment and related hardware.
- Added and deleted user accounts through Active Directory.
- Provided status reporting of all incidents and reported resolutions to upper manage.
- Implemented SLA metric system.
- Developed and conducted formal and informal sessions as well as composing Manuals.
- Responsible for managing and administering over $1million worth of revenue for the operation.
- Tracked over sixteen thousand Assets with a system called Depot Works.
- Forecasted and monitored annual budgets; Arranged and executed summer project plan for over sixteen thousand end users.
- Completed software upgrades, antivirus software, and system updates
- Installed Mother Boards, LCD Kits, RAM, CD ROMs, DVD ROMs, Hard-drives and Nic Cards, Hinges
- Responsible for the distribution of daily work to designated technicians.
- Completed troubleshooting on desktop/laptop hardware and software; including, network issues.
- Assisted with password resets/suspend/un-suspend user accounts.
- Assigned and created sessions to pass down to other staff members.
- Lead Imaging Technician for summer Refresh Program.
- Imaged approximately 13,000 laptop for deployment back to the school for the next year.
- Assist with setting up the servers that house the Image to be drag-drop to the allocated laptop.
- Reported and documented any downtime of server and moved laptops to a backup server to minimize daily SLA’s.
- Resolved Apple desktop/laptop applications issues for over 13,000 laptop-users.
- Apple Laptop Installation: Mother Boards, LCD Kits, RAM, CD ROMs, DVD ROMs, Hard-drives and Nic Cards, Hinges.
- Met and exceeded SLA’s and daily quotas.
- Repaired/box completed laptop for deployment while tracking with the Apple Works Program.
CS1 Mail Clerk Supervisor
- Consulted with key leaders to manage organizational change efforts and leadership initiatives.
- Analyze associate development issues to create and manage the execution of project plans that will enhance staff development, satisfaction and retention.
- Documented, developed, and provided to staff members.
- Prepared monthly reports to ensure the timely communication of all information to senior management
- Delivered and distributed mail for employees.
- Assisted in the packaging, assortment, and mailing of various paper items for local and regional clients.
- Highly trained with UPS database, Fed-Ex database shipping system.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes