- The Technical Customer Support Representative is responsible for supporting the Customer Service Representatives in their roles.
- This position may provide any or a combination of the following: order preparation, order processing, reconfigurations, sample orders, order checking, serial number searches, pulling and/or faxing of invoices, sorting mail, and replenishing supplies.
- Expected to further assist in whatever back - up support is required within the department to provide customers with superior service.
- This individual is expected to work independently and professionally while remaining responsible for the following principal accountabilities:
- Proposal generation, order processing, authorizing and managing returned materials
- Maintain up-to-date customer information, including project requirements in the Pivotal, BPCS, and Big-Machines systems
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products
- Provide feedback to management on issues and opportunities to reduce redundancy and improve accuracy internally and externally
- Responsible for ownership and follow-through of repair activity
Strong Computer/technical skills in: MS Word, MS Outlook, BPCS, Pivotal, and Big-Machines; basic skills in MS Excel, APS, and Micro-Strategies.
Technical Customer Support Representative
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Process all activities in a timely professional and accurate manner. Core activities include, proposal generation, order processing, authorizing and managing returned materials.
- Responsible for ownership and follow through of repair activity.
- Responsible for running and reviewing reports and metrics to ensure all Returned Materials are being processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain up to date customer information including product requirements in the Pivotal system (Customer Relationship Management Software), BPCS (Enterprise Resource System) system and Big - Machines (Proposal generation) system enabling others to support the customer s requirements in their absence. This information will also be utilized by multiple disciplines throughout the company
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the products, processes and systems assigned, the applications they are used in, and the industry segments overall. Individuals in the role will continue to increase their knowledge of the company s Product portfolio.
- Provide feedback to management on issues and opportunities to reduce redundancy and improve accuracy internal and external to the department n/aAdditional projects, tasks, and/or assignments as assigned.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes