Highly motivated and skilled professional seeks career advancement within dynamic, high growth organization that welcomes fresh ideas, initiative, dedication, and experience. Exceptional ability to design web - based applications, maintain system software/hardware, and perform programming, networking or database management within a medical environment. Offering 33 years of high volume medical and information technology experience utilizing cutting edge techniques and solid management acumen, complimented by a highly competitive education.
- Enthusiastic and energetic during challenging assignments.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building capabilities.
- Exceptional ability to launch, and manage highly successful projects and ideas.
- Versatility, adaptability and willingness to tackle new responsibilities.
- Self-assured, assertive, and independent.
- Windows Server
- MS Office
- Active Directory
- Java Script
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8
- MS Access
- Remote Desktop
- Work Group Manager
- Mac OSX server
- Apple Remote Desktop
- Mac OS 9 - 10.7
- Service Now
- IOS 7, 8
SERVICE DESK ANALYST
- Effectively providing first line of contact and resolution for 1000+ global users.
- Assuring that issues are escalated to the appropriate group or SME, and following the incident until it is resolved.
- Effectively resolving issues with Windows 7, and 8 operating systems, and printing issues.
- Providing support to MAC/PC desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Creating images, using Ghost, configured new setups, and wiped hard drives using Blanco
- Resolving printing, connectivity, password, mobile device, and proprietary web based application issues.
- Supporting Outlook and Gmail
- Setup user accounts and manage Active Directory.
- Using HP Service Manager ticketing system.
IOS DEVICE TECHNICIAN
- Successfully developed a process for assigning/deploying IOS devices, including iPhones and iPads, in addition to revising inventory for a more efficient assignment process. I was also, responsible for shipping and receiving of all equipment.
- Troubleshoot all IOS devices
- Assign, activate, and deploy all IOS devices
- Received all equipment returns
- Shipped IOS devices to field users
- Created “Knowledge Base” documents for proper troubleshooting of IOS devices.
- Provided support for Video Conferencing.
SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR
- Resolving issues with Windows 7, and 8 operating systems, and printing issues.
- Providing support to MAC/PC desktops, laptops, and tablets, resolving printing, connectivity, password, mobile device, and proprietary web based application issues.
- Setup user accounts and manage Active Directory, also responsible for creating/updating/end dating Oracle accounts.
- Creating and imaging computers using Ghost.
- Monitoring WebSense for malicious activity, remove infected computer from network and remove virus/malware.
- Monitor Confidential WebHelp desk, resolving issues with the various applications associated with the site.
- Using ServiceNow ticketing system.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
- Provided exceptional support to MAC/PC desktops and laptops, in addition to solving printing issues.
- User accounts setup and managed in Active Directory.
- Created and imaged computers using Ghost.
- Performed monthly, and quarterly preventative maintenance on client servers, successfully resolving any issues noted.
- Using ConnectWise ticketing system.
- Provided excellent technical support for end users remotely, and in person.
- Resolved all networking, server, printing, hardware, and software issues.
- Successfully performed minor repairs to computers, and audio/video equipment.
- Actively assisted with student instruction, and classroom technology instructional tools.
- Facilitated training for teachers, staff, and students on new technologies.
- Maintained network, databases, and school website.
- Participated in after school tutoring program.
- Closely collaborated with sales team in the provision of technical information and product operation to customers
- Evaluated and troubleshot electronic equipment
- Performed minor audio/video repairs to include VCR’s, DVD and CD players, digital cameras, and camcorders
- Effectively assumed and completed this temporary position to redesign the network within an existing office.
- Lent expert technical support and assistance for existing database.
- Established, launched, and maintained network connectivity of a LAN between offices
- Successfully presided over all hardware and software issues
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes