Tech - savvy, solutions-focused and customer-oriented Senior Information Technology Professional armed with over twenty-five years’ excellence in interacting at all levels, upholding technical service repairs, training staff, rising strategic partnerships, problem management, and contract adherence. Renowned front-runner for the field technicians, astute at configuring and administering storage servers to identify and troubleshoot complications in a short period; demonstrate aptitude in rendering primary technical support and overseeing server maintenance and operations. With qualifications and experience poised for next level of career accomplishment for the position of Help Desk Pc Specialist.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- LAN Network Support
- Network Management
- Application Software
- Equipment Maintenance
- Integrity-Based Selling
- Computer Networking
- Desktop Support
- Retail Management
- Cloning / Imaging
- Problem Solving
- Staff Training
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 1.0 (Ghost 8.2) | PC-Doctor Service Center 2000 Version 2.2 | Seatools for Windows
Western Digital Diagnostics 1.27 | BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2015 | BitDefender Internet Security 2015
Windows 3.1 | 95 | 98 | NT4| 2000 | XP |Vista | 7 | 8 | D.O.S. 6.2.2 | Mac OS X | ANDROID | iOS
Windows 8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2008 | Red Hat Linux 6.2
VMware Service Manager (VSM) | MS Office 365 | Intuit QuickBooks | CCleaner v5.03.5128
Spybot Search & Destroy 2.4 | ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 | Ubuntu 15.10
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Drive to countless area to customer sites range from business and residential customers.
- Replace hardware components in computers, communicate with customer to schedule time and update tickets on web-based ticketing system.
- Competently call Dell toll free number, recommend necessary parts and formulate a trouble ticket.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Deliver friendly and knowledgeable assessment of consumer computers; utilize tools and latest technology to uphold computers at optimal operating levels and make repairs to computers.
- Repair computers in a local small-business environment repair shop; travel to customer's location of residence or business.
- Install activate software applications and replace processors, hard drives, memory modules, power supply units, video-audio slot cards and system boards.
- Refurbish slightly mature computers for resale; diagnose issues, make recommendations and test installed parts.
- Execute virus-malware removal, system optimization, and data recovery; complete system build of computers.
Confidential, Manhattan Beach, CA
PC Service Technician
- Supported customers with basic function usage of the computer and complete computer repair for hardware/software issues for a service fee.
- Responded busy incoming calls from customers with questions by checking trouble ticket number.
- Greeted customer and functioned on customer PC desktops and laptops units under the Confidential 's extended warranty.
- Delivered initial consultation and upheld trouble-ticketing database by using remedy or sugar CRM system.
- Accomplished quarterly product inventory control and ink cartridges refill for customer printers.
Confidential, Redondo Beach, CA
PC Network Support Tech
- Delivered personal computer, hardware and PC/Network support for enterprise services organization as well as support for computers and networks; troubleshoot and repaired personal computers, software, cables, and connector
- Installed attendant software applications and achieved data transfer for computers to be refreshed or replaced.
- Connected personal computers and terminals to existing data networks and upheld trouble ticket logs.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Repaired and installed Confidential system-related peripheral equipment for all the ticket offices and booths in Dodger Stadium.
- Helped install or uninstall temporary equipment and network setups for special indoor or outdoor events; executed preventive maintenance and repair on all thermal ticket printers, computers, report writers, LCD monitors, Cisco routers, switches and other networking and data communications gear.
- Improved understanding of current technical issues, devices and technologies associated with Confidential systems.
- Troubleshoot repair problems; understood Confidential system wiring and methods for utilizing device indicators.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
IT Field Service Technician & IS Technician
- Accomplished configuration troubleshooting on desktop workstations, ticket printers, server interfaces, and infrastructure connectivity for Company clients; implemented on-site analysis and diagnosis to identify and resolve complex trouble reports involving database applications, information technology management and telecommunications alignment.
- Delivered desktop support, help desk support and LAN network support for each department end-user as well as phone support to Confidential clients to come out for issues with the Point-Of-Sales computer terminal equipment; drove to client site to repair or replace POS equipment.
- Responded to incoming calls, presented support over phone and made entries to Remedy ARS trouble ticket database; repaired desktop and laptop units.
- Fixed hardware, software or network issues, in person or using a remote access licensed software, with end-user's approval.
- Created user & E-mail accounts on MS Exchange server; aided users with VPN connectivity.
- Mounted new PC terminal setups for newly-hired employees and replaced toners or unjammed paper from laser jet printers, including fixing any network connectivity issues.
- Ensured connectivity to TM ticketing WAN system and generated cables to patch panels in communication room.
- Achieved periodic preventive maintenance and asset inventory; repaired defective POS equipment, in-house.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes