Licensed Class A CDL driver looking for a return to the workforce by securing a truck driving position with a leading retailer or consumer product company.
- Teaching and Training
- Technical Writing
- Managing Supervision
- Desktop Support
- Mechanical Electrical Aptitude
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Primary child care duties.
- Design and implementation of household operational procedures.
- Supervising, training and managing children and their needs.
- Complaint resolution
- Hardwood / Tile Floor Installation - Exceptional ability to measure, cut, install, cement and handle of a variety of floor covering materials including prefinished hardwoods and ceramic tile. Floor preparation including removal of existing flooring and laying a variety of underlayment materials.
- Exterior and Interior Door Installation - Replacement of door framing, panels and related hardware including insulated glass
- External Trim/ Siding Installation, Repair and Maintenance - vinyl, wood, fiber, metal, brick and stone/mortar
- Interior and Exterior Painting - Professional experience applying coatings and finishes specializing in brush and roller/spray painting. Knowledge of accepted surface preparation of smooth and textured surfaces including by not limited to plaster, drywall, wood, plastic, metal, fiberglass, masonry and composites.
Team Lead Desktop Support
- Site Lead technician supporting end users with the building and deployment of desktop and laptop computers, deskside/desktop support, Microsoft Outlook support and printer support.
- Provided services for over 4000 users within Fidelity's seven building campus located throughout the Durham, Morrisville area.
- Responsibility for campus wide data retention pickups and proper handling of highly sensitive data.
- Desktop and networking troubleshooting pertaining to hardware and software issues involving Lenovo T4x, X4x, T60 and T61, x200 and T400 laptops, HP d530, dc7600, dc5700, and dc5800 desktops.
- Provided apartment support for residents at a 184 unit complex. Appliance servicing, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC troubleshooting and repair, commercial pool maintenance.
- Certified HVAC technician and certified pool operator.
Owner/Operations Manager/Care Coordinator
- Established a successful franchise of this national company delivering non-medical in-home care services to the elderly. Position entailed developing new business, selecting, training and managing a 30-member staff, developing weekly work schedules in response to client need, completing in-home assessments and overseeing the financial aspects of the business.
- Drove business from startup to over 100,000 in receivables allowing for the successful sale within two years.
Lotus Notes /Domino Administrator
- Provided Lotus Notes/ Domino administrative support to over 80 sites worldwide encompassing over 25,000 users and 300 servers, overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Second level support for all messaging, policy implementation, calendar scheduling, design, and networking issues.
- Provided testing, troubleshooting, training and technical documentation of issues pertaining to R5 for end-users, developers and other system administrators.
- Monitored day-to-day operations of servers and gathered statistics for proper configuration as required for optimum server performance.
Lotus Notes Consultant
- Personal consultant providing Lotus Notes administrative and consulting services on an as needed basis.
- Responsibilities included but not limited to Domino server configuration, implementation and monitoring, system replication and connection issues, troubleshooting, security, and cc:Mail to Notes integration/migration.