Applications: Internet Explorer, Outlook Exchange Server Client setup, Novell/GroupWise network troubleshooting, VM Ware, MS Office 2000/2007/2010, WinNT, Win2K, XP, Vista and Window 7. Symantec Ghost Explorer, Image Backup-Recovery, Remedy Action Request IT svc mgmt. v6.03, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes 6.5.2, Citrix applications, Wireless Configurations, Adobe Acrobat, Sun Java, Windows NetMeeting, SMS Remote Access, LANDesk, PC Anywhere and Remote Desktop, Cisco Connect, and Skype
Hardware O/S: Laptop Desktop support Dell, IBM, and HP. OS image validation Image script processing, Net/Local Printer support, Anti-Spy ware packages, Apple Macintosh OS 9 and X. Blackberry Configuration and Tethering for VPN access. Familiarity with Windows Mobile, Palm Treo, IPhone, and VOIP, Networking: TCP/IP, Citrix. Compass Center Works, Active Directory Management, Wireless PDA support Blackberry Email /Outlook/Lotus Notes Enterprise Configuration and Tethering , 802.11 10/100 LAN, WAN VOIP Cisco, Global Net Client VPN, Break Fix Experience, and Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
Lead IT Tech, Campus IT Operations Manager
- Responsible for the day to day operations of both educational Institutions. Including Desktop Support on XP and Win7 desktops and laptops as well as Office 2007/2010.
- Required to troubleshoot all issues regarding Network, VOIP, imaging and deployment of hardware as well as Guest/Student/Admin Wifi services.
- Responsible for AD administration including adding and removing of users and password resets.
- Responsible for maintaining Telephony Network using Cisco 3560/ 3560 POE switches and Cisco Unified Console and Communite Web Administation, and recording and updating HD tickets in Service Now Call Tracking software. Responsible for network printer Troubleshooting and maintanance.
Help Desk Manager/Desktop Support Specialist
- Responsible for working with end users troubleshooting migration issues from XP and MS Office 2003 to Win7 and MS Office 2010 Platform. My duties included setting up email for Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Blackberry, I Phone's, and Android phones, running on Mobil Iron.
- Also responsible for imaging new hardware, transferring backed up data back to refreshed/upgraded/new Lenovo Desktops, Laptops, and I Pads. Remapping of Network Drives, Reconfiguring of Network Printers, and reinstalling VPN Clients. Using Remote Applications to connect to users machine for troubleshooting various software compatibility issues stemming from the migration Baumgard, Remote PC, Show My Pc, ect Responsible for assisting wireless users with configuring their new equipment to access wireless network and connecting through VPN to the company email and intranet.
Help Desk Specialist / NOC/TAC
- Assisting and supporting senior network control engineers in the NOC/TAC as well as interacting for the purposes of troubleshooting working with corporate and non-corporate end users in the initial fault isolation support for internal and external customers.
- I was responsible for opening, updating, and closing trouble tickets, which were required to track the progress of trouble resolution with end users and help desk associates.
- I was responsible for the network configuration and reconfiguration of Cisco Routers, Switches and Access Points.
- I was also responsible for the collection of customer requested data such as traffic reports as needed and responsible for the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customer problems and initiates calls to various support organizations as needed.
Help Desk Specialist / Wireless Specialist
- . Under limited supervision, provided both Hardware and Software support using Phone, Email, and IM Chat.
- Assisted in the installation of specified software packages and programs, as well as in house applications which required admin right to install and test, for functionality.
- Maintained up-to-date expertise in the operation and application of the WM standard hardware and software i.e., network connectivity, MSIE, Outlook, VPN, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista and multiple remote control tools.
- Contributed to and maintained Technical Knowledge Base for troubleshooting of a wide variety of commonly used hardware and software issues, by using such resources as the Technical Help Desk Knowledge Base, and Google search tools
- Assisted in the evaluation and testing of hardware and software for possible company future projects,
- Responded to complaints, requests, and incidents. Accurately interpreting and fulfilling customer requirements to achieve satisfaction. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to listen and interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Proven Self-starter highly committed to providing quality Technical Support and Customer Service in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and to work independently on multiple tasks also the ability to recognize and react to situations with a sense of urgency.
- Troubleshooting and configuring of Blackberry's Palm Treo's, IPhones and other smart phones devices for wireless email and VPN Access.
Technical Help Desk Analyst / Wireless Support Specialist / NOC
- My duties are to support Corporate End Users with all technical issues pertaining to connectivity issues, Password Resets, Removing and Adding users to BES Servers, VPN Access, requests for new hardware, upgrading of software,
- Trouble shooting of various Mobile Data devices which include Blackberry's Palm Treo's, I Phones, and various PDA devices, for all Carriers. Wireless Air Card configuration, Laptop and Desktop Configurations, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox
- Resolving billing disputes between carriers when required and to acquire credits. Accounts: Adobe Systems, Harrah's Entertainment, Bose, Ericsson, Catalent, Gartner, to name just a few.
Incident Management Help Desk Coordinator/ TAC:
- Identification, support, configuration and resolution of various proprietary, web-based and client initiated application issues. Administration of web-based and proprietary client application issues.
- Duties are to monitor and respond to global network outages that may affect Lotus Notes, Citrix, Internet, and VPN issues. Updating status into Remedy Ticketing System Dispatch of technicians and engineers for escalated issues.
- Follow-up on outstanding client issues. Basic troubleshooting, identification, and escalation of known hardware issues.
- Support of clients- Lafarge Concrete, Andersen Windows, Capitol One Finance, NY City Transit, Baxter Pharmaceuticals, Cadbury, Department of Defense, and TWC.
Apple Care Support Specialist - Supporting over 100 users per day TAC
- Troubleshooting of all Apple Desktops, Portables, Wireless Networks, and peripherals.
- Resolving all Internet connectivity issues or proving to a certainty that the issue was not apple related.
- Provided technical support for wireless networks Airport and Air tunes .
- Setup of repair dispatches for portables when customer units needed to be repairs
Help Desk Associate - Over 3000 stores TAC
- Providing first level Help Desk support to all Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, as well as the Store Support Center, for cash register systems, POS, CC Readers, AS/400, PC software/hardware, and the phone system by assisting in problem resolution.
- Responding to user requests for information, performing problem identification procedures, follow-up escalation procedures, and to record all contacts into the Help Desk Call Tracking Database.
- Configuration and customization of client website portals and applications using HTML. Administration of client website content. Troubleshooting and support of client-driven applications. Coordinating the resolution of hardware/software system problems with DBS/NCR.