I am a Computer Information Systems degree holder with several years of knowledge in the field. I possess a resourceful educational background combined with valuable work experience resulting in an exceptional skill base in areas of information technology, employee training, and customer service. I have also proven to be effective at handling multiple tasks in a busy and challenging work environment which have lead to referrals from corporate executives for employee training and new software testing. I am seeking an IT Support Specialist position leading to advancement and growth potential.
- Provide support for backup and recovery of various development platforms
- Office 365 and Windows troubleshooting
- Utilize and resolve issues on the Enterprise-Wide Problem Management Reporting System
- Usage of Crystal Reports software
- HP Service Center Change Management Software
- Novell e-Directory and Microsoft Active Directory Account Services
- Mainframe Terminal Emulation
- What's up Gold Internet Monitoring Software
Worked as Desktop support
- Office 365 and Windows XP End of life rollout and support project
- Configured Ghosting Server
- Developed multiple images for varying different types of PCs and Laptops
- Applied previously built images with both Symantec Norton Ghost and Clonezilla
- Deployed previously Ghosted PCs to end users transferring all of their personal files to new PC
- Utilized the ready desk software to answer and resolve end user issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Blackberry Enterprise Server Admin BES
- Troubleshoot problems with different types of electronic devices including smart phones, stereo equipment, and electronic wiring
- Migrate and support end users from Windows XP to Windows 7 using System Center Configuration Manager.
- Responsible for management of the IT infrastructure to include desktop support and systems administration
- Assist individuals with all aspects of computer troubleshooting pertaining to their desktop and laptop devices
- Perform hardware repairs on PCs and laptops when necessary, replace parts as needed
- Evaluate and determine the most efficient software, hardware, or platform needed to resolve the customers technology or electronic issue
- Troubleshooting Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98/95/NT issues
- Responsible for securing all resources and managing virtual machines and VMWARE
Help Desk Technician
- Acted as a liaison between customers and all departments within the credit union, to effectively troubleshoot and correct banking related problems thus providing solid solutions in a timely manner
- Routinely managed a high volume of phone calls e-mails to assist customers with concerns pertaining to updates to online banking features
- Consistently looked to by management as first choice to teach and demonstrate banking software to new employees
- Frequently involved in the testing of new software being considered for purchase to be utilized by the credit unions employees for front line transactions.
- Provided end user training in general computer use and in specific the Financial
- Provided password resets for accounts and additional other programs and applications.