- NetApp Storage products FAS2040, DS4243 SATA, Data On Tap 7.x NearStore, MultiStore, SnapMirror, SnapLock, FCP ,ISCSI and v-filer.
- MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005 MCTS and MCITP on MSSQL server 2005
- TCP/IP, DNS,DHCP,LACP
- Unix Shell scripting
- Power Shell scripting
- FileNET IS 3.x, 4.x DS 5.x 4.0 administrator certified
- FileNET P8 3.x , 4.51, P84.5 administrator certified
- FileNET Capture 3.X 5.X
- FileNet ACSAP Connector 2.1
- Hummingbird Exceed
- Kofax Ascent Capture 5.X-9.X
- Oracle 7.3.x 8, 9i, 10g 11
- MS Access
- Visual Basic, VB.net, C VB Script
- Unix IBM AIX 5.3, 6.1
- Solaris 5.x
- Linux Ubuntu and RHEL
- Windows NT 4, 2000, 2003 95/98/ME/XP
Contract Support for Chevron
- Technical SME for IS4.2 to VMWare migration.
- Image Services 4.x administration on Windows 2003, 2008 and Solaris 5.x
- ACSAP 2.1 Support
- Capture 5.x Support
ECM Systems Analyst
- .net development with P8, oracle and Microsoft API's. focused on document migration from oracle content server to P8.
- Proficient with all aspects of SDLC from gathering requirements to design and user acceptance testing through production.
- Kofax capture 9 process design, test and implementation.
- IBM P8 4.51 and Kofax solution support.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Sr. Filenet Systems Administrator
- Successfully led team that migrated 7 million images on IBM Filenet IS4.0 SP5 on oracle 9i to IS4.1.2 with oracle10g. Professional Services savings 80,000
- Designed, configured, tested and Provisioned point to point FCP storage at primary site and ISCSI at BCP/DR hot site. Utilized v-filer multi-tenancy SnapMirror Volume level with multiprotocol storage CIFS,NFS, SAN LUNS for high performance and quick disaster recovery. Professional Services savings 60,000
- NetApp Tools utilized such as SnapDrive for Unix SDU , Snap Mirror and SnapLock.
- 99 uptime Filenet IS 4.x/Oracle 9i and 10g administration utilizing SSAR SnapLock on NFS technology on NetApp Filer/v-filer storage solutions.
- P8 3.x support and administration, Patch upgrades, testing and process optimization.
- Developed custom monitoring application for Image Services using .net architecture and IDM SDK. Software licensing savings 30,000
- Maintained SQL server 2000 standard. T-sql script development focused on maintenance plans, and performance tuning strategies.
- AIX 5.3/6.1 administration with perl scripting development, CRON optimization.
- Application support for java applications using jboss and apache.
- Custom VB image processing applications maintenance and support.
- Filenet Systems Analyst/Application Support
- Web based application development with the following technologies VB6/asp/.NET
- Application development centered around ECM loan systems process and process management.
- Custom asp/vb6 capture/scanning website used at offices nationwide.
- Kofax 6.1
- Custom vendor vb6 Kofax Modules used to process all types of mortgage documents.
- Custom Kofax release scripts.
- Custom asp loan tracking application.
- Filenet IS 4.x/Oracle 9.x administration utilizing MSAR technology on EMC SAN equipment.
- Relational database experience with MS SQL server and Unix/Oracle using Toad to run custom T-SQL/PLSQL scripts.
- Proficient with all applications in the MS Office suite.
FileNet System Analyst/Application Support
- Utilized Microsoft SMS to deploy FileNet Products.
- Restored functionality to legacy document tracking system without vendor support. 60,000 savings realized in professional services.
- Installed, configured and maintained current Kofax and FileNet Panagon Capture solutions.
- Testing and implementing custom Kofax validation and release scripts used for indexing scanned and imported documents.
- Configure maintain while planning for growth and expansion of IS CS servers.
- Perform maintenance and updates on the FileNET servers
- IS Server Integration and Migration
- Administer IS 3.6, 4.0 Server and J2EE eProcess 4.2.2, PJAC2.0.1
- Maintained and supported large volume FileNET IS, and small volume CS systems. Highlights include
- IS upgrade from 3.6.3 ESE to IS 4.0
- Document conversion project from optical platter to emc supported msar.
- Network/Application Administration, design, test and, implementation.
- Provided desktop support for over 1500 clients in three states in a Windows 2000 Active directory environment.
- Designed and implemented workstation roll out with Windows 2000 Professional and Symantec Ghost 7.5 corporate edition
- Exchange 2000 mailbox creation and maintenance.
- 16 and 32 bit Application testing and implementation within Windows 2000 Professional.
- Installed and maintained HP family of LaserJet printers using TCP/IP printing in a LAN/WAN environment.