Over 20 years of expertise in the field of Information Technology. I possess above average technical expertise and excellent customer service skills. Ive utilized these skills in the private, as well as the government sectors. Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills and attain new technologies very quickly. Communicate ideas effectively.
Software: Products: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Live Meeting, Windows Operating Systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7), Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Altiris (Software Portal), Lotus Notes 8.5,Oxygen 12.1 Sametime Connect 8.0, 508C: (Visual Hearing impaired) Jaws for Windows, Dragon Naturally Speaking, Zoom-text, NextTalk Remote Access: Carbon Copy, Proxy Master, Net-meeting, Neoteris, IPass, VPN, Cisco IP/TV, ATT Dialer, Citrix Bomgar, Avaya Site Administrator 5.2 One-X Communicator 6.0, Blackberry Desktop Software
Call Tracking: Remedy, Heat, IQ Track, Track-IT, IManage, DART, HP/Peregrine Service Center, House on the Hill Telecommunication: Polycom Tandberg video cameras, MGC Manger Web base: Share Point, Symantec Ghost, WebEx, Guardian Edge Technologies, McAfee Endpoint encryption software, Avaya Site Administration 5.2, Avaya Hardware: Desktops/laptops: Dell, IBM, HP\Compaq, Gateway, Toshiba, iPad, iMAC Peripherals: HP, Xerox, Cannon, Nortel Network switches. (Installation de-Installation connection of fiber and LAN cables) Multimedia: Blackberries, Phones (Cingular, Verizon, Nextel, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint) Video Teleconferencing: ISDN IP, Picturtel, Polycom, Tandberg, Crestron Control Module, AMX Control Module, Video projectors: (In-Focus, Dell, NEC) Telecommunication: Avaya Phone System, Cisco VOIP 7970 series, AlcTel, Polycom audio conferencing devices Clearances Public Trust Clearance Confidential April\2011 July\ 2011 Confidential April\2011 July\2011 Confidential October\2010 March\2011 Confidential May\2009 May\2010
Confidential July 2011- December 2011 Sr. Desktop Support Technician (contract assignment) Bethesda, MD
- Serviced laptops/desktops pcs onsite and remotely and international in house users.
- Coordinated with end-users to setup video teleconferences with different offices around the globe
- Loaded localized and specialized software specific to IB organization.
- Setup, maintain video and tele-conference rooms to ensure readiness for IB users and guest.
- Assisted users from home, office and remote offices with IT computer problems.
- Trained end-users on applications and specialized office software.
- Imaging and setups of laptops/desktops for end-user and/or new employees.
- Coordinated with vendor(s) on repair of and/or ordering of equipment.
- Unlocking, resetting and changing of network, email, passwords and accounts.
- Imaged laptop/desktops with current IB standards for incoming employees
Confidential March 2011- July 2011 Desktop Support Technician (contract assignment) Fort Meade, MD / Washington, DC
- Serviced computers and various peripheral devices for the Environmental Protection Agency
- Assigned various projects to complete, by supervisors and managers
- Unlocked accounts, reset passwords for end users via active directory
- Assisted in various teams where needed.
- Creation of contact list, knowledge base documents for various teams.
- Interact with customers at all levels remotely, and/or desk-side at EPA to resolve computer and peripheral issues.
- Multi-tasked between offices for the EPA in Washington DC and Fort Meade base, in Fort Meade, MD.
Confidential October 2010- March 2011 PC Support Technician (contract assignment) Washington, DC
- Serviced computers and various peripheral devices for Dept. of Interior
- Re-engaged locked network accounts via active directory.
- Installed software to customers pc/laptops.
- Assigned various projects to complete, assigned by desktop supervisor
- Re-imaged/installed desktops and laptops
- Interacted with customers at all levels remotely, and/or desk side to resolve computer and peripheral issues
- Coordinated with end-users to remove vulnerabilities from their computers.
- Encryption of laptops using McAfee Endpoint Encryption Manager
- Created of knowledge base documents to be used as standard operation procedures.
- Work will Dell vendor for expeditious repair of computer equipment to return EPA end-users.
Confidential May 2009- May 2010 PC/NetworkSupport 3(contract assignment) Linthicum, MD
- Analyzed various issues on desktops, laptops andperipheral devices, via remotely onsite for end-users.
- Re-imaged/installed desktops and laptops.
- Encrypted/decrypted laptops as needed to ensuresecurity.
- Coordinated with colleagues and team leaders inresolving very difficult issues.
- Interacted with customers remotely, and/or desk sideto resolve computer and peripheral issues
- Accomplished various projects assigned by managerand/or team leader
- Implementeddatabases for tracking new incoming hardware.
- Assisted fellow technicians in solving complexproblems to aid end-users.
Confidential June 2008- February2009 StationAutomation Support Analyst(contract Assignment) Washington, DC
- Configured Iboot devices for use in Quik-Trak kiosk
- Monitored Quik-Trak machines via KMS monitoring system to ensure functionality.
- Coordinated with ticket agents and station managers to address any and all problems with the kiosk
- Monitored service center ticket database to address any and all incoming issues.
- Remotely rebooted any kiosk that was or may be having communication issues.
- On-site troubleshooting of kiosk as needed at nearby locations
- Produced daily morning and end of shift reports for supervisors and staff.
Confidential February 2008- June 2008 Hardware Technician (contract Assignment) Washington, DC
- Imaged/Re-imaged, repair, install/de-install desktops, and laptop computers.
- Implemented video and teleconferences setups for partners, associates and staff.
- Performed setup and audio checks for firm functions.
- Produced daily reports and sent of the condition of conference rooms for the IT manager and staff.
- Corresponded with all levels of firm hierarchy to insure of proper information to conduct highest quality for video/teleconferences.
- Evaluated with vendor(s) on replacement parts for computer equipment as well as audio visual equipment.
Confidential September 2007- December 2007Blackberry Technician (ContractAssignment) Washington,DC
- Directed blackberry deployments at various Department ofVeteran Affairs locations.
- Configured, installed, and delivered, new and upgradedblackberries for end-users.
- Formulated times with end-users for prompt delivery ofblackberry devices.
- Established proper tracking of paperwork into share pointdatabase and/or blackberry devices.
- Sanitized old blackberry devices and prepared them fordisposal.
Confidential July 2007 -September 2007Blackberry Technician (Contract Assignment) Reston, VA
- Evaluated incoming tickets for blackberries via DART andtrouble ticketing database.
- Configured install, and delivered transfer, new andupgraded blackberries to end- users.
- Established convenient times delivery of blackberrydevices.
- Enhanced productivity of other groups as needed.
Confidential February 2007- June 2007 IT Support Specialist (Contract Assignments) Washington, DC
- Evaluated, reshaped and examined laptops for arrivingsummer associates.
- Solved firm staff questions on various computer issues
- Delivered outstanding service for the satellite on-sitefirm.The Cohen Group
- Re-imaged/installed andupgrade desktops andlaptop computers and blackberries for newand existing staff.
- Provided technical assistance with Tandberg video/audioteleconferencing equipment.
- Streamlined the out-going of defective warranted equipmentto be repaired and returned to the firm.
Confidential August 2006 -January 2007 ITTechnical Analyst Tysons Corner, VA
- Assisted attorneys, paralegals and administrative staffwith questions pertaining to hardware/software computer equipment.
- Installation of handheld devices.
- Generated schedule with office administrator in setting upnew equipment.
- Created technical documentation for firm staff.
- Provided technical assistance for Tandberg and/or Polycomvideo/audio equipment.
Confidential June2006- August 2006 AudioVisual TechnicianWashington, DC
- Setup and connected with on\off-site locations usingcurrent standards of video teleconferencing equipment.
- Configured Video monitors via Crestron control module forviewing computer presentations.
- Provided technical assistance for video\audioteleconferences and presentation meetings for attorneys and partners.
- Scheduled video connections between multiple sites via aMGC Manager system.
EDUCATIONAND TRAINING AA , Field Service Computer Technology, Certificateof Achievement: Supporting Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 CoreTechnologies, KEI Solution Center Certificateof Achievement: Administering Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, KEISolution Center, HP CertifiedProfessional Certification:Dell Certified Systems Expert(Client Soft Skills)
SPECIALRECOGONITION Recognition emails for outstanding customerservice from Confidential 07/2011 -Present (contract) Recognition emails for outstanding customerservice from Confidential 03/ 2011 07/ 2011 (contract) Recognition emails for outstanding customerservice from Confidential 10/ 2010 03/ 2011 (contract) Recognition emails for outstanding customerservice from Confidential 05/2009 5/2010 (contract) Recognition emails for outstanding customerservice from Confidential 02 06/2007(contract) Certificate of Recognition: Confidential 11/2005