- Proven experience in network/hardware/operating system troubleshooting, PC assembly, system integration, and technical support, a
- Advanced Windows XP 7 management support and customer service phone, remote desktop, desk-side support.
- Productive self- starter with a strong work ethic consistency achieve goals.
- Provide 6 years support for high level executives, CEO and CIO office, VP, Executive VP , as well as provide Trade Floor support to the global trader community 700 plus users including corporate builds deployments, vendor management and troubleshooting.
- Key software support tools-- Active Directory, VMware, SCCM tool,
- Windows Deployment Services, PXE Boot unattended operating system deployments and updates to computers on the network.
- Cisco Avaya IP Phone Installation, configuration, deployments.
- 6 years working with BMC Remedy, service desk ticket software system.
- 5 years of IMAC experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities.
- 5 year performing Data Back up and transfer of user's desktop, downloads, favorites, and my documents folders over a network drive or via a usb multiple hard-drive interface on user reimage, newly deployed or migration laptop or desktop equipment's.
- 5 year Advanced hardware-break-fix specialist repairing and servicing hardware desktops laptops components such as motherboards, laptop keyboards, lcd's screens, fans, processors, inverter boards ex.
- Familiar with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, IP/CONFIG. Layer 2, Layer 3 switches and devices, Hubs, Bridges configuration and implementation, Mac filtering, Wireless configuration and security setup.
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft office suite 2007/2010 with skill-soft eLearning.
- Ability to multitask with critical System administration and maintenance based applications Active Directory, Batch Files, scripts, Windows command line functions..
Windows-XP/7 Active Directory Migration.
- Get PC names and change the name according to new naming convention.
- Assisting in adding over 2000 PC to the new hospital active-directory domain system.
- Copy user old profile to new profile, Configure and test outlook client, Configure and test printers.
- Configure, Test, Change permissions and Map user shared drives and folder under new account.
- Test and configure the hospital specific application to ensure 100 user compatibility and satisfaction
Trade floor move Technician.
- Move and install over 100 multiple monitors, monitors arms and poles as well as thin clients consoles in a heavily trade floor virtualized environment.
- Route the cables of multiple monitors to the monitors turrets and arm on a trading desk in a neatly timely order.
Contract Project , PC Desktop/Hardware services.
- Served as first level-First Contact IT Support for Traders, Front Office, Middle Office, and Legal and Compliance teams.
- Moves adds and changes MAC support during work hours and weekends.
- Managing Service Now ticketing tracking system to resolve, open, transfer, and documented ticket resolution guidelines in a timely manner.
- Trade Floor Bloomberg's keyboard driver software and hardware support includes installation downloads, upgrades of device drivers as well as fixing sound issues in a windows 7 32 bit environment.
- Delivered desk-side visits as well as phone trouble-shooting 15 minutes or less quick repair to hardware and basic windows software problems.
- AVAYA Phone configuration installation and management.
- Detailed orientated team player with the ability document Solve issues that arises at my level of support or escalation to another IT group and staff to resolves more complex problems saving that group time and resources.
- Performed execution of PC unattended software corporate builds with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ensured laptops and desktops are up to date with virus definition installs including vulnerability patches and hot fixes and application upgrades.
- Assembly/Disassembly of Pc Computer and laptop hardware.
- Participated in shift rotations to accommodate early start times and late finish times on the trade floors.
Part-Time3rd Shift , Lead Migration Deployment Windows 7.
- Act as an Atos Lead/Atos Support Resource tech performing the tech refresh and scripted deployment of Windows 7.
- Participated in daily team meetings via telephone and Microsoft office chat to plan and implement the quota of users, floors and buildings that will be migrated for the night.
- Performed over 100 Windows 7 image build and management using ImageX, DISM, OSCD-Image, Sys-prep, via USB key over PXE Boot in various buildings, offices, cubicles and trading floors simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Transfers of user data profiles and settings for migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 and Windows 7 to Windows 7 via Network drive or USB hard-drive interface backup adapter.
- Provided Next day morning am support after post migration deployment including the scanning and faxing of paper works and taking survey of the site.
- Trained and assisted Atos back up technicians on deployment procedures as well as finding building location and floor plans.
Contract Desktop Support Analyst/Hardware Break-Fix specialist.
- Replaced and repair motherboard, display, keyboard, fan, processor, and memory, hard drive various HP laptop elite book models 2510p, 2540p, 2530p, 2560p, 6930p, 6910p, 8440p, 8530p, and 8560p/w.
- Shipped back defective parts to HP in a timely fashion.
- Worked with team in planning for Windows 7 Secure build deployment with the global Infrastructure.
- MS outlook Lotus Notes configuration and account management.
- Provide quick desk-side support for employees and top level executives in a highly pace fashion timely manner with the ability to speak clearly in a non-technical term to the customers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose printer error codes and hardware issues one on one or with a HP phone support including maintenance kits, power supply, paper jam, color issues, as well as mapping network printers and assigning correct drivers.
- Researched users in Active Directory, perform sms report on users existing software and apps, assigned machines to the correct container group host to prepare for image/reimage builds.
- Performed security encryption on pc laptop corporate builds with standard bank images in Windows XP 7 environment.
- Utilized batch file scripts and other forms of automation as necessary to efficiently return computer's to normal standard.
- Met critical appointment deadlines during post corporate builds insuring user's software apps, data files, and critical drivers' functioned to the fullest
IT Consultant/Hardware Break fix Engineer
- Monitored remedy queues and ticket resolution guidelines - maintaining consistent results in quality, timeliness and technical competence.
- Printer Set up and Installation
- Supported user's on a traded floor environment in a high pace timely fashion manner.
- Troubleshoots, diagnosed, and resolved hardware-break fix issues for end users onsite in a timely resolution improving productivity.
- Assembled and installed a wide array of computer and laptop peripheral hardware such as, Motherboards, Hard drives, CPU's etc. on a trading floor while being very careful and cautious in a highly timely fashion.
- Perform Windows XP PXE Boot unattended operating system reimages and updates to existing or fresh out the box desktops and laptops on a mass scale.
11/12 - 04/13