Programming Languages: Access VBA, Excel VBA, Word VBA,SQL, PL/SQL, Transact SQL, Visual Basic VB , ColdFusion, HTML, ASP.net, Visual Basic .Net, C .
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012, MS Access, Oracle 10.
Applications: Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Exchange, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports Designer, Crystal Reports, Dreamweaver, Informatica, Filebridge, Tidal, SVN.
- Created VBA programs in Excel and Access for report development. Trained analysts and developers in VBA development.
- Created XML programs in PL/SQL and Transact SQL for production runs.
- Created and maintained stored procedures and functions in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Solved production errors. Supported production issues for 15 Merkle clients. Completed all programs within deadlines. Explained and solved technical issues to clients, analysts and managers.
- Winner of twelve Merkle Attribute Awards and two Merkle Team Awards.
- Performed updates and modifications to Access database. Created and modified forms, reports, queries, and VBA code. Assisted users in creating reports and queries.
- Completed modifications SQL Server database. Created DTS and SSIS packages to update data. Created custom functions, stored procedures, and views.
- Completed updates to Coldfusion internet website.
- Performed maintenance on databases, created backup and maintenance plans.
- Troubleshooted and solved performance issues on SQL Servers using SQL Profiler and Query Optimizer.
- Completed modifications to Distinguished Programs ASP.net website.
- Developed and maintained SQL Server Databases for migration of Macola system to MAS500. Built, maintained, and scheduled DTS and SSIS packages and stored procedures for migrating and updating data.
- Created views, queries, and data warehouse reports using BI Query Analyzer, Crystal Reports, MS Access, and providing management with financial information from SQL Server production databases.
- Provided production support for MAS 500, Touchstar, and Saleslogix applications. Assisted users experiencing errors within these applications and resolved errors.
- Provided administration duties on SQL Server. Created, maintained, backed up and restored databases.
- Troubleshooted and solved programming errors in SalesLogix and MAS500 ERP systems.
- Created and maintained Excel spreadsheets using VBA. Converted documents from Lotus 1-2-3 to Excel and rewrote macros. Trained users on how to use reports.
- Created methodology to convert WordPerfect and mainframe documents to MS Word using VBA. Created forms that duplicated mainframe procedures. . Trained users on how to use reports.
- Created and maintained intranet websites for areas within TIAA-CREF using ColdFusion, ASP and ASP. Net to maintain telecom information, corporate telephone directory, track applications, compare medical benefits, log auditing issues, and verify compliance issues. Trained employees on use of websites.
- Designed, developed, and maintained Oracle, SQL Server, and MS Access databases to track TIAA-CREF participant complaints, forecast staff requirements, track cash distributions, track performance evaluations, calculate unit budgets, track applications and verify compliance issues.
- Winner of three TIAA-CREF AAA Service Awards.
- Administered and supported Windows NT Network of over 50 users. Includes administrating Microsoft Exchange, and ArcServe IT. Set up and maintained employees' accounts. Maintained network virus checks.
- Assisted unit by developing queries and reports with MS Access.
- Coordinated installation of T1 line and E-Mail system. Formulated an E-Mail and Internet Access policy.
- Year 2000 Coordinator. Examined and remedied servers and end user workstations for Y2K compliance. Contacted vendors and clients for status of their Y2K projects through surveys. Answered questions pertaining to Enamelon's Y2K readiness.
- Database Administrator for MSS Fourth Shift Database. Troubleshooted, repaired, backed up, and upgraded database system. Granted user access and permissions to database system. Contacted Fourth Shift in instances of downtime and restored database. Tested upgraded database to meet with end user specifications. Created reports using Microsoft Access with data provided from the Fourth Shift Database.
- Created Excel macros using Visual Basic for Applications. Rewrote macros produced in XLM and recreated in VBA. Eliminated errors produced by older macros. Produced macros to client specifications using custom menus and command buttons. Updated macros upon clients' request.
- Administered Oracle databases using SQL Plus, SQL Loader, Oracle Reports Designer, and Oracle Forms Designer. Created Oracle Forms with Forms Designer 4.5. Created SQL Loader control files and uploaded data. Troubleshooted errors in SQL log files and reloaded data from bad files when necessary.