Tech Analyst Resume
- A top - performing Telecommunications Professional credited expertise in all levels of technical support, and hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Proven track record of success of success and 40+ certifications held in communications and IT specialties, as well as special experience in Electronic Switching Systems.
- Seeking opportunity within professional network operations center with an organization committed to excellence.
- Active Directory
- System Analysis/Maintenance
- Desktop/End-User Support
- Remedy Ticket System Access
- End-User Training
- Database Administration
- Hardware Repair
- Software Translations
- LAN/WAN/Wireless/Fiber Optic
- UNIX System Basics/VOIP
- HCA Domain/SCCM Access
- CNI Switch Installation
- DMS 100/200/500
- PBX Switch Access/Nortel
- Windows XP/Server/Network Plus
- Desktop/End-User Support
- S: Drive/V: Drive/H: Drive
- USA Mobility pager Repair
- Nortel Call Pilot Configuration
- HP Computer/Printer Deployment
- Windows XP Migration
- Windows 7 Imaging
- Cable Management
- EMAR scanners Repair
- 5E14 Software Release
- Neurons Repairs
Confidential, Denver, Co
- Assist end-users with all aspects of information technology.
- Manage PC deployment, imaging and reimaging, workstation moves, and cable management.
- Installed and repaired facility IT&S equipment and software, maintaining company standards and guidelines, including terminals, personal computers, printers, and cabling.
- Responded to and resolved inquiries and requests from clients for assistance with systems, providing superior customer support.
- Maintained incident and request documentation while following escalation procedures and protocol.
- Researched and recommended process changes that improved implementation, maintenance, and support.
Confidential, Englewood, Co
- Assisted end-users with all aspects of information technology.
- Managed PC deployment, imaging and reimaging, workstation moves, and cable management.
Confidential, Aurora, Co
Retail Service Representative
- Assisted company in new store development and store resets to include data verification and building displays.
- Utilized competitive merchandising management to appropriately rotate and stock customer goods.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Managed inspections and data collection for residential and commercial properties.
- Analyzed all insurance, bankruptcy, exterior hazard, foreclosure, owner occupancy, delinquent interview, and drive-by inspections.
- Conducted all business and merchant site verifications or inspections.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Conducted repairs and provided technical support under VOIP platform.
- Utilized multiple platforms to monitor VOIP network.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes