CAREER SUMMARY: Possess over 3 years of solid experience in information technology in the areas of PC Technician, Desktop Support and Helpdesk/Call Center environments.
- Built PCs from scratch to finish; installed and configured PCs.
- Troubleshoot and resolved hardware/software issues for users/clients.
- Assisted users remotely and on site.
- Logged and updated trouble tickets to effectively track status through closure using Remedy application.
- Deployed laptops and workstations utilizing corporate guidelines standardized image.
- Owned and managed day-to-day operations of a company for six years.
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
TIER II HELP DESK Confidential 05/10-TILL DATE
- Queue Manager: Monitors, approves and assigns eService and USD tickets to techs based on priority.
- Assists users via phone/on-site on issues relating to hw/sw setups, installations and configurations. Joins new computers to domain and decommissions old systems. Ghosting and imaging of hard dives.
- Administers BMC Remedy 7.5, Active Directory, installs and configures Lotus Notes 8.5, Windows 7/XP and other required software. Assists with Polycom VTC setup.
EVIRONMENTS: HP and WIN XP/7/VISTA
SV3 TECHNICIAN Confidential 10/09- 11/09
- Rollout and deployment of new imaged Bank of America platform workstations and teleworkstations
- Deleted partitions for security purposes from old systems and readied them for shipment.
ENVIRONMENTS: Dell, HP, and Win XP/Vista/NT
MIGRATION TECH Confidential 10/09- 10/09
- Reconfigured BIOS for a new image.
- Mapped network drives to copy/transfer users data.
- Pulled new image from the server to configure new systems and reinstalled client.
- Restored user data from the mapped network drives and login to newly created Global Domain to ensure Outlook functioned properly.
ENVIRONMENTS: HP, Dell, and NT/XP/Vista/2000
OWNER/MANAGER Confidential, 02/02- 11/08
- Managed the companys daily activities, namely, planned driver assignments.
- Supervised, assigned and dispatched drivers to pick up clients from nursing homes, doctors offices, hospitals or vice versa.
- Prepared and electronically submitted bills to Medicaid/Medicare and other providers using a standard format for Medicaid and CMS-1500 forms.
- Extensive knowledge and use of ICD-9 (diagnosis) and CPT (procedure) codes.
INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN Confidential 01/01- 12/01
- Worked with a group of other computer technicians to enhance Montgomery County computer system, including new PC installs and resolved network connectivity issues.
- Assisted users via phone or on-site to troubleshoot, install or upgrade hardware/software, and documented any action taken.
- Escalated complex trouble tickets to senior technicians for further problem solutions using Remedy tracking application.
ENVIRONMENTS: IBM/DELL/HP, 95/98/NT 4.0/2000
GROUPWISE TECHNICIAN Confidential 04/00- 11/00
- Migrated users and resource archive files from the resource archive server (GroupWise Post Office 4.1) to destination archive server (GroupWise Post Office 5.5).
- Reset client options and grafted users to integrate GroupWise objects with NDS objects.
- Assisted with DBA functions, namely, created users and defined their access privileges.
ENVIRONMENTS: IBM/DELL/HP, 95/98/NT
COMPUTER TECH/DB DEVELOPER Confidential 01/99 -4/99
- Assembled and configured cash registers.
- Developed databases and designed menu graphics for these cash registers.
- Replicated information from master drive to secondary drive using Octet Pro dubbing machine.
- Extensive use of symantec ghost to re-image hard drives.
EDUCATION TRAINING: MBA Business Administration BS Information Systems DBA Oracle CNA Novell Netware DIPLOMA A+ Certification
Strong References Gladly Provided on Request