Innovative achievement-oriented computer professional with exceptional abilities in the areas of technical support. Immediate goal is to provide comprehensive, high quality support to meet the needs of a growing organization. Personal and professional strengths include the following. Conscientious and dependable in completing systems projects Accurately and independently in zero-error-tolerance environment Experienced in system management disciplines, including disaster recovery Proven ability to meet and maintain time requirements Experience developing application/solutions for ad hoc assignments Quick Learner; Able to grasp and master new concepts easily. Equally effective working independently or part of a team. Extremely hardworking; dedicated to enhancing skill set.
Project management/ Team leadership NetIQ Netinstall Peoplesoft Vantive Clarify Tracking system Remedy Tracking system Perigrine Asset Center Ghost imaging software Microsoft unattended installation. Microsoft Outlook Knowledge of Microsoft OSs From DOS to Windows 7 Strong knowledge of Lotus Notes Supported MS Office 95 to Office 2010 Winstall Ulitmaco Safeguard Hewlett Packard printers
December 2000 - July 2011 Confidential E. Hanover, NJ Desktop Support Team Lead
- Managed a team of 8 System Engineers responsible for building, deployment, recovery and new technology installs for entire Asset Lifecycle of 5000+ PCs and laptops across 5 campuses and Remote Sites throughout the U.S.
- Scope requirements and develop a cost effect plan for new projects both proactively for new sales opportunities and reactively for adhoc projects.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for daily activities, interdepartmental activities and asset management system.
- Identified staff training needs for ongoing infrastructure changes; including development of test environment for Factory changes to production.
- Implemented formal reporting structure to improve daily activity detail and providing Forecasting Trends for Novartis management.
- Developed relationship with Novartis contacts, expanding business opportunities and daily communications of services provided; including client follow-up with service surveys on feedback to improve on-boarding process.
- Provided remote support to field techs and clients.
- Installed, configured, and maintained the functionality of company desktop and laptop systems, together with the peripheral appendages and software.
- Kept in constant contact with vendors, to resolve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Provided computer system support for both staff and customers
- Ran regular checks, tests, and tracking procedures to prevent or identify problems
- Instructed employees how to prolong functionality by proper use
- Performed routine maintenance, such as of user accounts
- Installed or advised installation of upgrades to prevent malfunctioning
June 2000 December- 2000 Confidential Parsippany, NJ Consultant Desktop Support Analyst
- Provided Desktop Support services for Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
- Responsible for 450+ clients on campus, supporting multiple operating systems and standard suite of applications including Lotus notes, Outlook, MS Office and proprietary applications.
- Established ongoing relationships with client base including receipt of several Novartis recognition awards for Customer focus and Teamwork for daily responsibilities.
- Executive Management Support
December 1999- June 2000 Confidential Rockaway, NJ On-Site Manager
- Maintained operations of Import/Export company.
- Managed coordination of inventory levels for worldwide events including relief good deliveries across 21 countries.
April 1998- December 1999 Confidential Edison, NJ Network Engineer
- Developed and implemented hardware rollouts and infrastructure changes.
- Coordinated team to perform OS image testing and application delivery system via winstall.
- Maintained inventory levels for 2500+ clients including hardware deployments, new technology testing and implementation. In addition, supported and maintained network printers.
- Developed and implemented plan for Y2k testing of hardware and software for campus; including implementation of offsite disaster recovery plan.
- Executive Management Support
- Computer Animation and Video Graphics
- Computer Electronics Technician Diploma
- CompTia - A+ Certification