- Confidential ( Confidential ) is one of the world's leading information technology companies.
- Through its Confidential ™, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, Confidential focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively.
- A part of the Confidential, India's largest industrial conglomerate, Confidential has over 200,000 of the world's best trained IT consultants in 42 countries.
- The company generated consolidated revenues of US $8 billion for fiscal year ended 31 March, 2010 and is listed on the Confidential in India.
- Understanding of enterprise authentication/authorization solution using CA Siteminder or an equivalent product.
- CA Siteminder, Ping, LDAP - KDC, Weblogic, Websphere
- Ability to understand SOAP calls
- Strong understanding of enterprise network - DMZ, BIG IP, VIP, Firewalls, Proxy
- Strong ability to utilize UNIX and Linux systems like Red hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x.
- Understanding of Web-server, app servers, DMZ, BIG IP, 3DNS, VIP and Firewalls required to support applications utilizing the authentication infrastructure.
- Must be willing to work in an operational support environment supporting 24x7 via on call in various shifts as required.
- Good to have experience on file transfer and encryption technologies but not a must.
- Experience in implementation and operational support of Secure Transport protocol solutions that support FTP/ HTTP/s, SSH-FTP, SCP, SFTP understanding of PGP encryption
- Experience with implementing and supporting end to end encryption technology
- Experience with supporting one time password technology using Voice, SMS, Biometrics
- CA accreditation or certification, ITIL / CISSP certification
Enterprise Siteminder Authentication Analyst
- Support business and work with System administrators, developers and analysts with troubleshooting issues related to CA Siteminder / LDAP and Federation technologies
- Perform change management and incident management utilizing documented procedures
- Perform alert monitoring and follow documented resolution steps
- Document problem resolutions and publish knowledgebase
- Work with vendor support, System administrators and architects on a regular basis
- Provide 24x7 supports on an on call rotation basis
- Participate in fail over testing, disaster recovery testing and other readiness efforts.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, resolving production issues off hours, during the business week and on weekends.
- Investigate and resolve file transmission issues in all environments.
- Manage encryption keys, install certificates and maintain components required to support secure file transmissions.
- Support maintenance and migrations on infrastructure
- Knowledge of LDAP or equivalent directory
- Experience with Federation product like CA Site Minder/Ping highly desirable
- Ability to read and analyze logs on UNIX, Linux systems from multiple servers
- Must have good work ethic and follow documented process
- Experience building or supporting advanced biometric authentication like Facial recognition, Voice, Fingerprint/Touch ID
- Experience supporting Authentication products from PING, UNBOUND, DAON, Nuance, Transmit Security etc.
- Experience in migrating applications from password based systems to advanced form of authentications
- Experience in migrating Authentication solutions to PING based products PING Federate, PING Access