Confidential, Allentown PA 12/11 Current Print Support Specialist/First Responder
Responsible for monitoring service ticket queue and provide first level service response while meeting SLA, Escalate and dispatch service department if ticket cannot be resolved by local talent.
- Run reports with selection criteria to be used in equipment assessments
- Update maintain equipment data in Service Now / Trac service ticket system
- Update notes and status of all open tickets. Keep customer aware of status
- Install software drivers on local win XP/7 machines when necessary to resolve print problems
- Update equipment firmware when necessary to resolve print issues
- Initiate IMAC-D process based on SLA and customer requests
- Move incorrectly assigned tickets to proper queue
- configure IP/Mac address and coordinate network install with NOC and Admins
- preform HDD wipes per NERC SIP requirements
Confidential, NJ 08/11 - 12/11 PC/HelpDesk Support supporting hardware and software for 100 users in a PC/Server environment.
- Image New laptops
- Maintain Symantec EndPoint Protection
- Reset Passwords
- Install Software
- Restart Print Spooler
Confidential, Piscataway NJ 12/98 - 03/11 DBA/Programer/PC HelpDesk Support
Responsible for network backups, restores, daily administrative work on server 2003 to aid Network Administrator, antivirus administration, setup user email voicemail, troubleshoot user problems both remotely as well as local. Provide HelpDesk and on call support.
- Maintain Laptops, PCs and Thin Clients. Install new updated drivers
- Maintain various peripherals such as printers, scanners, RF scanners phones and other computer hardware
- Map Network resources, Shared folders printers assign access in Active Directory
- Support software and hardware on Laptops, PCs, Thin Clients and MFPs
- Support software on servers such as MS Office 2003 2007, MS Terminal Services Remote desktop connection, Symantec Backup Exec.
- Administor Keri security door key assess system
- Update Symantec Anti-Virus, create users on IPSwitch email server and MS outlook
- Maintain users on Active Directory daily administrative work to aid Network Administrator, create and maintain FileShares for users
- Create and maintain Voice mail Accounts using Intertel Session Manager
- Support remote WIFI access for employees
- Create custom programming for legacy accounting OSAS software using BBX
- Create custom user IBM AS400 QRY reports for retalix ERP/WMS system
- Create and image new PC systems using Acronis True Image
Confidential, Bethlehem PA (now Zales)
12/02 - 12/04 Application Programmer MAS90/Providex
- Create custom reports for all departments in the coprorate office.
- Created a EDI package to collect open AP invoices from third party clearing house
- Valadated data with purchasing and receiving douments and merge data into AP module to create automatic payments.
- Support user with hardware and software
Confidential, Easton Pa 12/94 12/97 CSR/Rehab Billing Specialist I ensured the company received payment for custom medical equipment. I assisted the sales team by acquiring medical justification from the prescribing doctor for the equipment. Once prescriptions were received from a doctor, I would work with the patients insurance company to obtain a prior authorization for payment. Once the prior authorization was received, I ordered the equipment and schedule assembly with our warehouse department. I notified the salesperson to schedule fitting and delivery of the equipment. Two hours a day I worked the front of the store as a CSR for walk-in retail customers and telephone inquires. Once a month, I helped inventory control do a cycle count on all retail inventory.
Bachs Home Health Care 12/89 12/94 Retail Medical Sales Insurance Billing and Verification I was brought into the company to perform custom programming to their DME medical billing system. I was responsible for bringing the system into compliance and making it more efficient. Once the computer system was compliant, I was able to expand my responsibilities to include customer service, sales, insurance billing verification , ICD9 Medical coding and equipment delivery.
EDUCATION: Data processing / programming