Current IT Security Technician looking for the next challenge. Highly adaptable professional with ability to quickly learn new concepts and systems, aiming to leverage my passion for technology, data, and analytics to drive ROI - generating capabilities in organizational performance.
AREAS O F EXPERTISE:
Software Development Research & Analysis Business Intelligence Data Mining & Modeling Database Management
Pattern & Trend Identification Data Visualization
Team Leadership & Development Creative Problem Solving
Best Practices Development Continuous Process Improvement Project Management
Business-Driven Technologies Video Conference Manager
R C++ SQL, Python
IT Security Technician
Confidential, Beavercreek, OH
- Manage ARS IT Help Desk to address all technology problems remote and in-person company wide.
- Delegate and resolve IT issues for a company of over 600 employees
- Enable multi-factor authentication methods for contractors in traditional office, remote, and secure work locations to meet U.S. Government security requirements
- Monitor SIEM in order to prevent leaks of PPI, CUI, and ARS intellectual property
- Familiar with Azure, Splunk, Darktrace, Windows, GCC High, and other third party software and systems
- Research Cyber/IT security and compliance topics
- Develop FAQs for new and current employer
- Establish SOPs with HR, Finance and other departments to prevent leaks and spills
- Explain technical limitations in laymen terms to non-technical professionals
- Identify security measures needed to allow ARS to achieve CMMC certification
Confidential, Blue Ash, OH
- Manage machine learning algorithms and data pipelines that facilitate large scale data analysis.
- Interpret statistical and financial data to gauge efficacy and accuracy information collection to improve data-driven decision-making and gain high-level trust in usage of analytics.
- Perform risk analysis to maximize loss avoidance.
- Collaborate with store personnel to collect feedback and conduct ongoing systems assessments to identify areas of opportunity and implement improvements.
- Drive process and performance efficiency by training in-store teams on inventory systems.