- Dear Future EmployerMy collective experience in commercial business operations, mixed use projects over twenty - six years of work experience with ten + years in various technical assistance role(s) providing deskside support, remote helpdesk both as a direct employee, or as a W2/1099 contractor for users in corporate business offices, real estate firms, and related stakeholders, vendors and employees over my professional career span.
- I have provided retail stores support utilizing proprietary tools, with software of Service-Now, Airwatch, Solar Winds, and several other applications for the remote administration, call tracking, escalation of the sales floor store systems and installations support, stores POS software, hardware, printers, IOS devices, inside store network, in store back office servers, software and store side applications, mobile POS devices, IOS devices, scanners and MPOS.
- I am well versed in communications of technical matters to non-technical employees, contractors, customers, clients and external stakeholders being a sales agent for a Verizon Wireless Agent Owned stores, Freedom Wireless, PA, Inbound/Outbound customer services at Harry & David, Hebron, Ohio, agent and providing one hundred percent technical support of retail sales, store personnel, POS stores systems for Com Resource @ Lbrands, in global stores support, of global staff, customers and vendors of Henri Bendel, La Senza, Victoria Secret, and White Barn at L'Brands, Morse Rd, Columbus, Ohio, headquarters.
- My relevant experience included managing vendor relationships, working on Projects; partnering with 3rd level teams, helpdesk and the business to identify necessary process improvements in the break fix cycle for face to face users, remote 3rd party ticket escalation as required on a case by case basis.
Hardware: Dell Power Edge Servers, & HP Printers, desktops, laptops, barcode scanning devices, (Handheld, Simplex), HP 9000 Series Networked Office Printers
Protocols & Knowledge: TCP/IP, SIP trunking, VTP, VPN, IPSec, CDMA, LTE, UDP, VoIP, AAA, HA, EIGRP, OSPF, BGPv4, MPLS, RIPv1/v2, VLAN, NAT/PAT, Ethernet, SONET, Point-to-Point, Token Ring, ATM, DNS, DHCP, IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, Active Directory utilizing OP-Net IT GURU15 Network Simulation & performance benchmarking.
Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows Server 2003, 2008 server interface software. Network design & configuration, Cisco & Avaya VoIP authentication and user credentialing for digital and analog users in OP-Net IT GURU 15/Citrix based simulation software.
Connectivity: Remote configuration, programming and updating of Cisco routers, switches, hubs and media in network environments of WAN, LAN, MAN, and VPN s.
- Scanning POS system barcodes per client’s inside retail store(s) product displays of Target, Home Depot, Foods-Co, Luckys’, Nob Hill, and several Convenience Stores.
- Retail client’s data is scanned utilizing the latest Zebra T-56 Android OS, hand-held POS/barcode scanner, utilizing VM Ware, AirWatch, Salesforce software.
- Additional retail POS/Barcode data collection and scanning is performed utilizing the Windows Mobile based MC-55, hand held POS-barcode hand-held capture scanner.
Technical Assistance Support Analyst/IT
- Provided expert analytical and day to day support across all retail store brands providing excellent advanced support for Point of Sale, back office store systems & software Windows 7 Enterprise Edition, Windows 8.1 O/S, Dell Power Edge Servers, Motorola Wireless Access Points, Honeywell Scanners, NCR printers, Monitors, Battery Backups support, support of IT issues for all store and corporate associates.
- Responsible for testing and documenting any store or corporate systems to issues Tier1 and Tier 2 work order tickets to specialist agents and teams with excellent advanced teaching, and mentoring co-workers, new associates to be incident management coordinators and technical assistance specialists.
- Responsible for allocation of Incident Management workflow within the TAC to appropriate departments and senior management and administrative personnel.
- Excelled in analysis, documentation, troubleshooting and escalations of enterprise wide hardware, software, user account authorization, credentials, process improvement, escalations, with first call resolution of 93% efficiency on average.
- Managed and monitored all store associate and corporate home office requests, processes proactive tickets, coordinated vendor work order through Fujitsu, Verizon, and Bell Canada, Thompson Electronics, HP, Dell hardware.
- Escalate incidents reported to technical assistance department to all appropriate MGT workgroups, users, vendors and internal associates and departments.
- Excelled in action to correct emergency situations theft and store operations reporting and escalation to EOC and Loss Prevention Departments with documentation for incident containment and continuity.
- Accessed to create sensitive stores financial data for PLU
- Analyzed incident tickets and provide resolution path
- Analysis and testing of software changes prior to store pilots or enterprise implementation.
- Excelled in restarting back office systems of Orpos, Vpos, Jboss, back end services (CLI)
- Remote Access Configuration of servers, NCR/Dell Registers and peripheral signature capture pin pad devices MX 860, 870, 890; MX 915 models.
- Active Directory-Global Enterprise Access to reset and unlock user accounts and verification of credentials across server array worldwide.
- Experienced in configuration of Cisco, Motorola, routers, wireless access points, Store WIFI systems utilizing GUI software, CLI, and remote access VPN tunnels,
- Mpos Scanners-Mobile POS0 registers
- Ipad 1,2, Air, Ipod Touch-for Bluetooth Synchronization with Zebra POS printers and markdown pricing by store associates.
- (AIR) Air Watch Applications experience
- Central Office-Transaction Verification of store loan, till, pickups, transaction, opening, closing and research for store associates.
- Markdown Scanner experience in configuration and synchronization with IPAD’s and red line markdown pricing and retail sales promotions every three weeks.
- Zebra Label Printer with Support for current store promotions and markdown pricing for stores globally.
- NCR (AIO) All In One touch screen PC monitors, POS register operation and, HP, NCR printers, cash drawer troubleshooting.
- Android Tablet/POS Support
- Dell Power Edge Back Office Servers & Applications, Software, and Configuration
- Vendor Escalation to Fujitsu, Verizon, Bell Canada and in The United Kingdom.
- Trade Winds - Remote Access Systems for UK and Canadian Stores
- Windows 7 Environment-Apple IOS, Windows 8.1 OS Support & Application Integration
- HR procedural support-new hire and seasonal employee verifications
- Home Office Support for associates, vendors, contractors, globally for users, administrators and staff
- Process Mapping & Improvement
- Store Reports, Pricing, Promotions, and Sales Support & Verification.
- Customer Service/Troubleshooting/(IMF) Incident Follow-up/ (PM)-Management
- Selected s: Successful Account representative:
- Delivered customer service solutions & sales.