- Resolute IT professional with comprehensive knowledge on Windows systems and customer support experience.
- Adept at troubleshooting technical issues resulting in quick resolutions.
- Studying Network technologies to ensure network availability to all system users and to further knowledge in the Networking and Information Security field.
Systems: Windows PC, Mac OSX, Server, and iOS
Software: MS Office Suite, ServiceNow, Active Directory
Help Desk Technician
- Work with Active Directory management, Workday, and Banner Support applications.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs using Track - It applications.
- Provide follow-up and updates for customers to resolve issues and give information updates.
- Identify points of poor productivity and methods to increase overall workflow.
- Use best practices with Information Security when protecting PII and followed FERPA regulations.
- Maintain documentation of purchase orders and provide tracking and inventory management for devices.
- Installed, configured, and upgraded end-user systems, applications, and peripherals.
- Addressed user tickets with hardware, software, and networking using ServiceNow applications.
- Performed a large-scale Windows Migration project using In-House and Windows tools.
- Coordinated floor by floor network topology when installing Thin Client devices.
- Communicated high priority issues regarding deployment or construction status to project operation teams.