- Committed individual, aspiring to become a part of a challenging environment where me can expand my skillset and noledge.
- Productive self - starter wif strong work ethic, looking further to achieve and company-wide success in Information Technology, Solution-focused, team-oriented, wif broad experience and hands-on skills in customer and technical expertise including installation, configuration, time management, remote troubleshooting, and support.
Fleet and Facilities Management: CEPO - Inventory Management - Supply Chain Analysis - Sales - Customer Service - Logistics - Distribution - Office Administration - Security - Desktop Support - Conference Management - Federal Government/Contracting Administration - Technical Advisor - Lead Liaison /Coordinator
Operating System: MAC/OS, Windows (10,8,7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98,95) Mobile Devices Apple IOS, Android, Blackberry, (ex Good, AirWatch, and BES)
Software: MS Office (software applications and extensions/add-ons) ServiceNow, Zendesk, WebEx, Skype for Business, MS Teams, Resource Central, Meeting Planner, GoToMeeting, RSA, Cisco AnyConnect, SecurID, SCCM, LANDesk Management, Zoom, SecureCRT 8.0, Ivanti Management
Desktop Support Technician Tier 2
- Demonstrated and applied technical expertise for LAN/WAN/WLAN, software installation, configuration, support, VOIP/phone system, workspace installation, imaging, and troubleshooting.
- Met Service Level Agreement time frame.
- Monitored incoming customer tickets and coordinated wif the team to resolve in priority order.
- Tracked and monitored Remedy service tickets.
- Developed and executed Project Plans.
- Executed excellent customer service, leadership, and attention to detail.
- Responsible for providing meeting set-up assistance in multiple conference rooms to customers using industry-standard meeting scenarios, including conference room computer/laptop and projector, web conferencing (GoToMeeting, WebEx, MS Teams, Skype, Zoom, etc.), VTC based meetings.
- Provided technical support and conducted routine maintenance on conference room equipment.
- Supported and maintained network equipment, switches, access points, routers, user workstations, laptops, desktops, MS Windows, and Mac Operating Systems.
- Managed the daily operation of existing desktop tools, Asset Management, System Monitoring, Patch Management, and the Helpdesk Ticketing Systems.
- Served as Customer Service Support remote or on-site.
- Resolved Customer UPS Schedule and Delivery Issues.
- Handled new request and computer deployment.
- Tested new operational hardware and software to communicate the impact of new technology.
- Installed, supported, and CEPO hardware (e.g., desktops, laptops, monitors, mobile devices, printers.
Confidential, WASHINGTON, D.C.
AV TECHNICIAN / HELP DESK SUPPORT
- Responsible for coordinating the technical needs of internal and online meetings of various sizes, by identifying appropriate tools, equipment, and vendors.
- Worked closely wif internal meeting coordinators as needed to ensure that all technical aspects of meeting needs were met and provide hands-on training/support for webinar set-ups and PCORI’s conference scheduling software.
- Responsible for meeting equipment set-ups/breakdowns (Work closely wif Administrative Services for room configurations), completing and tracking AV work requests through PCORI's ticketing system (Zendesk) and conference room.
- Strong experience wif conference room audio-visual systems, desktop hardware and software, and general technical troubleshooting steps.
- Exceptional computer technical proficiency - Microsoft Office 365 (Word/Outlook/PowerPoint), Adobe, etc.
- Managed/monitored meetings in WebEx, Skype for Business, Zoom, and MS Teams.
- Technologically savvy, displaying a willingness to seek out technology solutions to event and business challenges.
- Worked well under pressure and was a quick learner in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills wif interaction wif all levels of staff across PCORI.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to explain technical concepts in concise, easy-to-understand language for end-users
- Facilitated quick resolutions or workarounds when necessary.
- Supported AV rack systems, VTC, and integrated VoIP teleconferencing systems that also include the following: noledge of AV hardware, connecting laptops/room desktop PCs to room displays, setting up microphones, and using VTC codecs or webcams.
- Utilized ticketing systems (e.g., Zendesk, ServiceNow).
- Utilized conference scheduling system preferred (e.g., MeetingPlanner, EMS, Resource Central).
- Assisted vendors to resolve issues or test for required deliverables.
Confidential, Mclean, Va.
- Adhered to the Service Delivery Schedule
- Monitored Service and Incident Ticket Queues and routed tickets accordingly.
- Performed PC, Mobile Hardware, and Software Installations.
- Executed Tech Refresh Processes
- Conducted Customer Onboarding Training
- Managed Customer Schedule and Delivery Issues
- Resolved Hardware and Software issues both remotely and on-site wif customers
- Documents and completes Service and Incident Tickets appropriately
- Reviews completed Service Tickets and Incident Tickets for completeness and accuracy
- Develops and executes Project Plans
- Managed Service Delivery
- Tested new operational hardware and software to communicate the impact of new technology to customers.
Audio Visual Technician
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Provided meeting set-up assistance in multiple conference rooms to customers using industry-standard meeting scenarios, including conference room computer/laptop and projector, web conferencing (GoToMeeting, WebEx, Skype, etc.), VTC based meetings.
- Tested facility audiovisual and VTC equipment to ensure proper operation and configured equipment venues to accommodate special end-user needs.
- Provide technical support and conduct routine maintenance on conference room equipment (me.e., testing projector, flat panel displays, computers, speakers, mics, and VTC equipment).
- Ensured optimal configuration and performance of equipment to meet customer requirements
- Serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software and all types of audio/visual systems, equipment, and applications using PC and Mac
- Worked wif customers to determine specific AV needs and requirements for meetings and tests all scenarios before the start of the sessions.
- Utilized Remdey halpdesk-based ticketing systems and processing.
- Escalates report of malfunctioning equipment to appropriate support vendors and oversees repair request until completion
- Troubleshooting experience wif standard AV technologies (me.e. Projectors, microphones, speakers, etc.)
Tech Refresh Mobility Support Apex
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Resolved customer schedule and delivery issues.
- Followed desktop and mobile technology best practices and procedures to resolve customer requests.
- Performed mobile hardware, software, and service plan installations.
- Monitored service and incident ticket queues and routes tickets as accordingly.
- Performed mobility tech refresh processes.
- Conducted customer training.
- Troubleshoot customer’s hardware, software, and service plan issues remotely and on-site.
- Reviewed completed service and incident tickets for accuracy and completeness
Audio Visual VTC Technician
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Presented and compiled electronic presentations using memory drives, email, and CD/DVDs.
- Provided direct assistance to end-users in the operation of AV Crestron/AMD systems.
- Performed routine preventative maintenance checks and services on AV/VTC systems, including presentation laptops and theatrical lighting.
- Tested operation of AV/VTC equipment for proper operation.
- Provided maintenance support on all AV systems, including but not limited to basic troubleshooting and system fault isolation, projector lamp changes, filter cleaning, etc.
- Tracked all maintenance activity start to finish wif proper documentation.
- Notified COTR of equipment that needed vendor service support.
- Advised and served as liaison to COTR regarding the need for equipment upgrades and reported on industry trends when new equipment and services are to meet Confidential ’s changing needs.
- Daily utilized strong computer skills, including Apple & PC-based applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook, Skype for Business, Internet Explorer, Adobe Connect, WebEx, and other core programs for Confidential Headquarters.
- Compiled, reviewed, and completed various reports and metric graphs.
- Provided direct assistance to end-users in the operation of Crestron AV systems.
- Completed daily inspections and preparation of conference rooms.
- Performed daily inspection of all conference facilities.
- Extended excellent customer service, leadership, and attention to detail.
- Monitored all furniture and equipment problems and report all conference facility problems to the Confidential HQ Help Desk.
- Maintained an inventory of supplies me.e., audio supplies and room supply to TEMPeffectively meet customer needs.
- Provided support for the audio-visual requirements of the Confidential HQ.
- Provided day to day meeting support and perform audio visual teleconferencing (AV/VTC) tasks, completed facilities Helpdesk tickets, respond to telephone requests for AV/VTC assistance, maintained active status board on system readiness, duplicating services, provided support for special events, and ensure all AV/VTC equipment is operational and set-up properly.
- Set up and monitored video calls.
- Provided SHOW Tech Support of planned events, both on site and off site wifin the Washington Metro Area.
- Coordinated outside rental and staging services for special events as needed and approved by the Government.
- Reviewed upcoming AV/VTC requests and advise the COTR of future schedules for conferencing activities.
- Maintained an accurate inventory of all AV/VTC systems including spare parts.
- Ensuring vendor compliance wif all customer safety and procedural guidelines.