- Solutions - oriented Information Technology Specialist with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the drive to achieve organizational objectives. Excellent team player pays attention to detail skilled, and dependable.
- Highly motivated and dedicated, continually acquiring new skills, providing leading-edge computer installation,, software applications support and system backup. Leverage extensive knowledge of multiple operating systems and hardware to improve performance, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Has zeal for learning in a growing field of new technology.
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 10/7/XP/2000 Pro, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Media Center, Microsoft Management Console(Active Directory), Remedy
Tools: Microsoft Office XP/2000 Pro/VISTA/7, PC Anywhere, Ethereal Network Analyzer
Hardware: Cisco Routers, Switches and Hubs, Desktops, Laptops, Printers, VoIP
Tier 2 Help Desk / Desktop Support / Network Administrator
- Managed users on various secure networks
- Installed and configured Print Servers and Microsoft Outlook Accounts for O365
- Managed install of all hardware such as laptops, desktops, printers, and scanners
- Imaged and setup 600 Dell Laptops and Dell Peripherals
- Systems administrator duties and Tier 2-3 level support on assigned computer systems
- Process customer bill payments and profile information updates daily.
Network Administrator/Help Desk Clerk
- Installed appropriate software to customers CPUs, made sure CPUs were on the assigned network and VLANs
- Managed install of all hardware such as laptops, desktops, and printers
- Managed 50-60 users on various secure networks
- Managed and maintained two echelons of secured networks.
- Assure all personnel for trained and understood all IA compliance rules and policies
- Perform administrative-level maintenance on multi-functional/ multi-user information processing systems, peripheral equipment, and associated devices in mobile and fixed facilities.
Mobile Sales Consultant
- Installed and updated software on various mobile devices
- Handled all aspects of the sale including: customer contracts and warranties, customer payments, cash and credit cards/check transactions.
- Developed and communicated strong, up to date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans and service features.
- Train customers to be proficient on multiple mobile software platforms
- Responsible for maintaining customer accounts and protecting company assets
- Acquire new customers through proactive marketing strategies
- Place outbound calls to develop and identify new potential clientele
- Audit and certify new and existing merchandise to meet company standards
- Deliver detailed product information and provide exceptional customer service