- Self - Motivated individual who enjoys helping people with various IT related matters such as:
- Operating System Installation
- Operating System Configuration
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Deployment
- Energetic team player that promotes positive working environment and teamwork.
- Willing to learn, collaborate, and accept new challenges, to enhance IT skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting in and outside of the IT field.
- Outstanding troubleshooting with able to probe questions, analyze, and seek resolution
- Introduction to SQL
- Management Principles
- Word Processing
- Introduction to Networking
- Hardware and Software Fundamentals
- Word Processing
- Solution Concepts
- Server Administration
- Computer Fundamentals
- Solution Concepts
- Database Design
- Network Concepts
- Computer Law and Forensics
- Computer Security
- Communication Arts
- Introduction to Operating Systems
- Workstation Administration
- General Operating Systems
- Programming Logic & Design
Technologies: Microsoft SQL 2008, Microsoft Office 2010/2013, Dell, IBM, Acer, NVIDIA, Intel, AMD, Motherboard, RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 VMware Player 6.0, Windows Server 2008, Fedora, Linux 2.6, Ethernet TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, MacAfee, Microsoft Endpoint protection, NTFS, Access Permission, SUSE, Novell, Wireless, Symantec System Center, Active Directory, HEAT Ticketing System, Barscan, HP Pro 6300, Lenovo, Printers (Ricoh and HP), VPN (Virtual Private Network), Yoga, Revolve 810 G1, X1 Carbon, X240, Lenovo T440p, Lenovo T460p, Lenovo T470, Lenovo T560p, HP 840 G1, HP 840 G2, HP 840 G3 HP 820 G3, HP 850 G1, HP 850 G2, HP 850 G3, Dell Latitude 7280, Dell Latitude 7480, Skylake, Kaby Lake, JIRA
- Analyze customer accounts to determine whether it is considered Delinquent.
- Place phone calls to customers to remind them of payments and account balance.
- Assist customers in finding a way to meet financial obligations without getting further behind.
- Document all collection attempts accurately and truthfully.
- Input Data-Entry information to update customer account accordingly.
Customer Ticket Specialist
- Send customer troubleshooting tickets to JIRA engineers to communicate on customer inquiry
- Provide updates on customer tickets and escalate ticket appropriately.
- Initiate outbound follow-up contact to customer to seek resolution on a customer ticket.
- Provide floor-support providing assistance to customer service representatives.
Customer Service Rep.
- Answer customer telephone calls regarding existing accounts.
- Make requested policy and account changes.
- Respond to questions and concerns about service, and escalate calls appropriately.
- Consult with customer to evaluate needs and determine best options.
Level 2 Classroom Tech
- Build Windows 10 on customer’s system via Intel custom OS build.
- Migrate and verify customer’s personal data, internet favorites, and Outlook PST files.
- Contact customers to coordinate appointments for computer peripheral or system pickups.
- Accompany customers on new employee guidelines.
Level 1 Non-Tech Runner
- Deliver computers and accessories to IT Service Centers.
- Arrange appointments for monitor deliveries and surplus pickup.
- Wipe and Test systems.
- Assist technicians with miscellaneous assignments.
- License management (Microsoft, Adobe, SnagIt 8, Microsoft Office Visio Standard/Pro 2013)
- Heat ticketing system for tracking, assigning, and completing support tickets
- Active Directory experience with Add, Delete, Modify both users and computers
- Printer Deployment and troubleshooting
- Workstation Deployment and troubleshooting
- Integrate computer parts into IBM servers.
- Troubleshoot and update firmware.