It Auditor/info Technology Specialist Resume
Technically experienced and results - driven System Administrator with 5+ years of experience, and extensive experience in deploying, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring hardware, software, and operating systems (MS-Windows/Mac OS). Leverage technical expertise and develop technical support documentation, to effectively address incidents and service requests. Strategic hands-on leader with an ability to improve IT systems to increase productivity by 15% and by collaborating with internal departments as well as enabling solutions in line with company policies and procedures. Well-versed in IT asset management, support processes administration, and customer relationship management.
Time Management/ Daily Reporting
Learning new languages
Microsoft Office Suite/ Azure/ Service Desk/ Service Now/ SharePoint/ AirWatch/ Microsoft Teams/ Cisco WebEx/ Zoom / Team Viewer/ Check Point Endpoint/ Apple Remote Desktop/ Horizon Client/ Active DIrectory
IT Auditor/Info Technology Specialist
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Created a technology audit strategy that will change to the ever-evolving changes in the ecosystem.
- Provide to address matters as it relates to end user support emails, and electronic requests in agreement with established policies, procedures to set forth service-level agreement.
- Improve technical operations, by helping analyze, maintain, and report from our Keystone/Mange-Engine system.
- Worked with the CIO to analyze 5+ technology systems which we then implemented a company-wide work from home policy, resulting in an 87% increase in employee satisfaction, a 21% increase in productivity, and a 38% decrease in PTO usage during the pandemic.
- Tracked previous audit records to improved audit plans resulting in 15% upgraded turnover every year.
- Implemented a technology audit strategy by wearing multiple hats to address matters that will adjust to the ever-evolving changes in the ecosystem, and it which relates to end-user support emails, and electronic requests in agreement with established policies, procedures to set forth service-level agreement.
IT Helpdesk Coordinator
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Goal-oriented leader that was always looking to use my time management, leadership, and teamwork skills to improve on day-to-day responsibilities.
- Applied improvement process enhancements that reduced trouble ticket response time by 45%.
- Used Service Desk/Service Now to create tickets for password resets and issues with SAP, legacy systems, telephones, and secure websites.
- Manage Active Directory by assigning different rights to Windows 7 users and create and remove user accounts.
- Maintained a 97% satisfaction rating over a 36-month period as an IT Help Desk Coordinator.
- Maintained 97% satisfaction rating in monthly end-user scoring through applied interpersonal skills and providing fast solutions on top of resolving 60+ trouble tickets per day.
- Reduced downtime for 300+ machines by 22% by scheduling and performing regular maintenance of hardware and software.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Results-driven system administrator with 5 years of experience, seeking to use proven formulas and problem-solving skills to improve cost and performance for the company budget.
- Created user training site that cut trouble tickets by 18%.
- Implemented a bi-weekly Zoom meeting with 5 other department heads to discuss goals, updates, and challenges, increasing productivity across departments by 15%.
- Accountable for upgrading and resolving network issues with the VPN system through configuration that resulted in productivity rate of 40% and maintained 200+ Windows computers.
- Teamed up with VP of Operations to make Information Systems budget to plan in combination with the company’s goals for new system features, enhancements/updates, and monitors performance of budget which helped decreased user trouble tickets by 30% through developing user training hubs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes