EDUCATION Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Continuation from Syracuse Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Unfinished
Confidential, 2008 -Current Deployment and Test Engineer / Help Desk Technician
- Started as Help Desk Technician, promoted to Deployment and Test Engineer.
- Answered phone and email issues relating to Praetorian, TVCS and Accolade products.
- Deployed the Praetorian and TVCS video surveillance systems
at numerous installations including:
- Camp Pendleton, CA (TVCS)
- Hyundai Korean Palaces, Seoul, Korea (Praetorian)
- New Meadowlands Stadium, NJ (Praetorian)
- Wilkes-Barre Police Station, PA (Praetorian)
- Saudi Arabia IBD MOI (Praetorian)
- Camp Lejeune, NC (TVCS)
- Bank Of America, MO (Praetorian)
- Installation of video surveillance systems includes computer hardware building, OS and software install and specialized software configuration.
- Completed HEAT Administrator training and assumed responsibility for HEAT ticketing system.
- Created and revised training and internal deployment documentation, extensive engineering writing experience.
- Ability to travel, experience with domestic and international deployments including Korea, Saudi Arabia, California, New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Missouri.
- Extensive Linux and Windows Server experience
- Experience with quality assurance processes and
Confidential, Alexandria, Virginia 2006 2008 Network Operations Center Supervisor
- Maintained server stability.
- Completed any necessary work on servers including maintenance and reboots.
- Experience building and upgrading multiple types of servers, including operating system installation.
- Extensive customer service experience including phone and email ticketing support.
- Worked with MySQL databases and supported MySQL based applications.
- Offered support for software programs owned and distributed by AdJuggler including Office software and AdJuggler ad serving software.
- Installation of high level software on both single servers and over a cluster of servers.
- Supervised team of 4-6 network operations personnel, made schedules, managed time sheets.
- 10+ Years of experience in building, maintaining, networking and troubleshooting computer hardware.
- Familiar with both wired and wireless networks as well as network security.
- Database experience using SQL and MySQL.
- Comfortable with UNIX environments and commands.
- Knowledge of HTML and scripting languages such as Perl and PHP.
- Extensive software knowledge including the use of Microsoft applications, Access, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Windows and Mac OS.
- Excellent writing, reasoning and communication skills.