- Experienced Support Analyst specializing in diagnosing and resolving technical problems in enterprise environments. Customer focused and personally accountable with comprehensive experience supporting customers of all skill levels, backgrounds, and temperaments, at every organizational level.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in hardware and software troubleshooting, enhanced by a broad technical foundation and varied experiential background. Easily able to assimilate into any environment.
- Confident and effective in critical situations
- Microsoft Certified Professional, A and Network Certified
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of the following hardware, software and concepts: Microsoft Windows OS all , Mac OS 10.x, Microsoft Office, Groupwise, Exchange/Office365, Outlook, Cisco VPN, Adobe Suite, Citrix XenApp, Remedy, Tableau, Rightfax, , Imaging via LanDesk, Ghost, and Acronis
- Repair, configuration and troubleshooting of hardware and software on full spectrum of x86 and Apple computers, Mobile devices Android phones/tablets, IOS iPhones/iPads , HP, Xerox Ricoh MFPs, A/V and videoconference setup/configuration Crestron, Polycom . PGP Drive Encryption
- VOIP config and troubleshooting of Cisco and Polycom IP phones Active Directory administration MS Server 2003/2008, SQL Server 2005 Fundamental knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Well versed in security of PHI and compliance with HIPAA Security and Privacy Rule, as well as
- ITILv3 methodologies, and practices.
Desktop Support Analyst
- L1-L3 Support, planning, Asset tracking and imaging/deployment for business users and call centers at Hartford headquarters, as well as coverage for Stamford and Melville, NY locations. Full support of C-Level Executives: hardware/software/presentation/mobile devices. Prepare daily and as needed videoconferences between remote sites with polycom and crestron equipment.
- Completed migration of high volume call center PCs to Win 7, automating processes and scheduling to minimize impact on call center operations
- responsible for physical security of site via Kantech system: creation of employee and guest badges, provisioning access consistent with HIPAA Administrative and Physical safeguards as well as conducting regular safety and security audits.
- Administration of Active Directory domain including DHCP, DNS, User Account creation and maintenance.
- Responsible for of all aspects of the IT infrastructure from local and remote support of hardware and software, server support Win 2003 and 2008, Exchange/Office365 Administration, Management of Active Directory domain including DHCP, DNS, User Account creation and maintenance. Support of Android and iOS mobile devices, HP and Ricoh printers and Ricoh MFPs Apple IBM notebook hardware/software support, purchasing, inventory and asset tracking, pursuant to the continuing operations of the company's valuation and e-commerce business as they transitioned to a Managed service and hosting environment
Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Provided desktop support on full spectrum of business and critical clinical applications and the associated hardware.
- Managed evening shift and overnight teams of desktop support technicians campus-wide, with a focus on Service Level management
- Responsible for escalation of issues causing outages and downtime. Coordinated support with duty officer, technical lead, application owners and management. Facilitated conference calls, providing status updates and timelines, while utilizing multiple channels to affect timely problem resolution
- Worked through and helped implement transition to ITIL Service Desk model. Functioned in a Lead role, acting as a resource for other members of the Service Desk team
- Provided solution-based feedback to management with a focus on process improvement, increased efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Created documentation and statistical reports to facilitate call resolution and escalation of critical application issues.
- Performed imaging, testing, documentation, and deployment during a multi-thousand seat migration and rollout of Windows 7 and the launch of a new clinical application suite Epic .
- Ensured that physicians were able to access clinical remotely via Citrix and Cisco VPN.
- Utilized remote support software to efficiently resolve issues for users at satellite locations as well as those at home or traveling
- Tracked and documented calls via Remedy.
- Supported full range of hardware and software in a primarily Windows XP and Win 7 environment, including Android phones and tablets, Blackberries, iOS devices iPads, iPhones and standard Apple hardware running OSX 10.x.
- VOIP - Responsible for troubleshooting and configuration of Cisco and Polycom IP phones.