Information Technology professional seeking a position where my experience in diagnosing and resolving technical problems, in a multi-user environment, will contribute to exceeding organizational mission and objectives.
- Proficient in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issue to a positive outcome.
- Ability to learn quickly in a tam environment or with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual: Fluent in French Creole.
- Project and analyze IT products and capacity to ensure client is above IT standard.
- Market research, surveys and procurement of IT related products both hardware and software.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining desktop applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Work effectively with clients, peers, management, military and government personnel and senior level government leaders.
- Exceptionally organized, accurate, strong analytic and presentation skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- Have an understanding of information systems security network architecture general database concepts document management, hardware and software troubleshooting, electronic mail systems, such as Exchange/Lotus notes.
Summary of Qualifications
- Hardware/Software Knowledge:
- Windows based applications: MS 98-XP/MS Server 2003/Vista/Win 7 8 OS, Office 2003-07/2010/2013.
- BES, Citrix, Ghost and Radius Servers
- Microsoft Outlook Exchange e-mail client and Internet access
- SQL Database
- Lotus Notes
- Active Directory
- Blackberry Manager 7.1 / Blackberry At t/Cingular/Sprint/Verizon
- Safeword Premier Access/ ONE Enrollment FOB access
- Securedoc/Safenet Protectdrive
- ServiceNow Ticketing System
- UTT Universal Trouble Ticket
- Remedy Database
- Symantec Encryption/SEE tools
- Citrix Presentation
- Desktop Authority
- Enterprise Scritplogic
- Active Directory
- Dameware Remote
- VZaccess Manager
- Microsoft windows imaging component
- IBM Access
Desktop Support Technician
- Organized and monitored the entire dell inventory within the onsite location
- Setup and managed all the computer equipment in the new facility setup and configured LAN.
- Running various imaging projects for different sections of the facility.
- Provided technical support for hospital staff on Providence hospital grounds/Campus.
- Entered Help Desk requests through ticketing system and assigned unresolved trouble tickets to appropriate group.
- Setup the entire newly remodeled emergency room with workstations and assisted in the project
- Troubleshooting with numerous server platforms in a multi-layered server environment.
- Remote Desktop support for 3 locations in Maryland Curtis Bay and Virginia Alexandria Arlington .
- Assisting on implementing various SOPs' and allowed software changes.
- Ensuring desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Ensuring access for users to domain by implementing Fob's to domain users on TDY.
- Currently project managing for new classified SCIFs' within ABS.
- Managing BES in a Lotus Domino environment
- Insure SCIFs' follows NISP/DSS rules and guidelines.
- Planning and building of DSS approved classified images and laptop.
- View and manage JPAS system for modifications/upgrades on clearances.
Remote Access Admin 3/System Admin
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Remote/Local IT support for over 30,000 State Department help desk administrators and users locally and internationally
- Created, upgraded and monitored the BES, Citrix, ONE and Radius servers on the WASHDC domain
- Configured and managed the Bes and Exchange servers Managed filtering and BES intergration
- Provided Tier 3 support for BES administrators and users on the WASHDC domain
- Built farms and implementing server upgrades to G5's
- Created accounts via BES and activated Blackberry devices within BES and handheld device
- Monitored Web-based UTT/Remedy ticket system and assign tickets to administrators
- Assisted administrators with encryption of laptops troubleshooting Vista machines for encryption using Securedoc and Safenet Protect drive
- Interacted with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Trained users and administrators in THIN/FAT client of Remedy
Desktop Support Technician Onsite Contractor
- Created and installed mass imaging for many Laptops/Workstations and migrated data
- Recommended and performed upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Assisted with the upgrading of BES software and managed it through an Exchange environment
- Unlocking, resetting and modifying user accounts as needed and requested.
- Entered Help Desk requests, track assets and close out request through Remedy.
- Resolving email, network access and password problems over the phone or remotely.
- Worked with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Assessed functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- Assisted in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable.
- Ordered computer and printer/copier supplies.
Desktop Support Technician
- Head Desktop technician of project Produced and installed mass imaging and migrated data for project.
- Managed staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of laptops, tower desktops, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Complied with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
General Clerk IV - Onsite Contractor
- Handled filing of Security Sensitive Information SSI documents.
- Inputted various data from SSI documents into Microsoft word and Excel.
- Provided clerical and technical support for office staff.
- Reviewed and verify timesheets for law enforcement and administrative personnel.
- Entered routing slips and SSI documents into Data tracking system and timesheets into FPPS Database .
- Managed and updated equipment and supplies for office.
- Distributed important SSI documents and mail to special agents and administrative personnel.
- Carried out projects that are presented to me by administrative personnel.
- Secured all airline passengers' baggages by inspecting for any dangerous and prohibited items.
- Scanned bags using state of the art x-ray technology and performed body inspection.
- Implemented airport anti-terrorism procedures and defenses.
- Updated company files and records.
- Created reports and presentations utilizing MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Carried out various administrative and executive assistant tasks.
- Organized and implemented small computer projects for Technical Staff
- Assisted in the creation of Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer MCSE training courses for trainees.
- Worked as Instructor's Aid for complex computer courses.
- Organized and planned tri-weekly meetings to initiate communication between staff and trainees.
- Setup and managed all the computer equipment in the training facility setup and configured LAN.
- Provided technical support for company staff and students.
- Entered Help Desk requests through Remedy and assigned unresolved trouble tickets to appropriate group.
- Utilized HP OpenView to monitor network for outages.
- Supplied customer support for users local and worldwide.
- Ran administrative applications when needed.