- Spearheaded projects such as porting of numbers to secure efax solution.
- Successfully restored Imaging utilizing Acronis In production environment.
- Supported Windows Server 2010/2012 OS, in addition to Linux/Win XP/Win 7.
- Deployed RSASecureID on an enterprise scale and remote access
- Experience with maintaining virtual environments VMware/hyper-v .
- Received hands on experience with Blackberry Server BES .
- Developed strong customer service skills, and communication skills.
- Support and maintain user account information, such as OU's, security groups, etc.
- Successfully spearheaded tasks that required data recover on Mac OSX/Linux
- Researched and stayed abreast of latest technologies such as Microsoft Lync.
- Successfully used Wireshark to monitor and report VOIP traffic.
- Experience with Dell PowerEdge R720
- vSphere 5.1, Active directory Group Policy implementation, DNS/DHCP management.
- Diverse training with a slew of programs, supporting thousands of clients.
- Provide phone and hands on support- logged calls on Lotus Notes
- Participated in the implementation of the new Adobe Connect program.
- Underwent training involving Adobe Photoshop, among other programs.
- Educated on how to protect consumer privacy through protocol training.
- Opportunity to work and support thousands of users/clients
- Liaison with Senior Systems Admin staff, and worked Helpdesk Analyst I,II
- Responsibilities ranged from partitioning to mirroring hard drives
- Troubleshot successfully LAN/WAN complications.
- Coordinated with team on successful customer service diagnostic solutions
- Utilized command line tools such as DiskPart to manage HDD
- Collaborated with peers in implementing high value Microsoft enterprise software
- Installed and deployed computer and printer systems on a wide scale.