IT Service Desk Administrator
- Provide Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and Lotus Notes Applications desktop and phone support to customers of the GPC Corporate IT Shared Services and assist with PC deployment/ maintenance as well as mobile devices and mobile email.
- Develop, approve, validate, and maintain problem resolution databases as well as interpret, analyze, diagnose, document and resolve problems related to internal supported hardware, software, LANs and WANs with the objective of closing calls on a first call basis.
- Research support issues when resolutions are not readily attainable by checking available resources including, but not limited to: the incident/problem tracking system, internal websites, software manuals, and other team members also, appropriately escalate problems as required and monitor resolution progress until the problem is resolved.
- Utilize Active Directory for User Administration as well as reset passwords, setup local groups, endpoint devices.
Desktop Support Transamerica
- Provided phone and desktop support for LAN, desktop ,server 2008 ,applications MS Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook/Exchange and SharePoint and related hardware desktops, laptops, thin clients, printers, MFPs, etc. . Strong Customer Service, Team and technical documentation.
- Assisted in PC deployment of Windows 7 and maintenance as well as worked with team members to develop, approve, validate, and maintain problem resolution applications and databases.
- Interpreted, analyzed, diagnosed, documented and resolved first and second level customer service problems related to internal supported hardware, software, Wireless, VPN, LANs and WANs supported and maintained user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Assisted with design, build, and deployment of system images for workstation and laptop roll-outs and scripted builds to 250 Samsung Galaxy Tablets using SCCM 2012 R2 OSD and tools such as Altiris, Marimba, LANDesk etc. used for patch, software, image, asset life cycle and catalogue management.
- Maintained, analyzed, troubleshot, and repaired computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals as well as documented, upgraded or replaced hardware and software systems.
- Ensure protection of systems by enabling the most current virus protection, monitoring security logs, remediating vulnerability findings during Windows 8 implementation.
- Championed rollout of new Novelis images during Migration/Deployment of Windows 7, Office 2012, Oracle, Lotus Notes, SAP and applications according to OU utilizing SCCM 2012 on Dell laptops. Managed intrusion tools anti-virus, malware, spam prevention providing patch management and security valubility remediation by setting up test production environments.
- Provided phone support troubleshooting Outlook 2010/ 2012, and other Office 2007/2010/ 2012, OS Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2008 Patching, Break/fix, Java, Flash, IE, Firefox, Google and Chrome. Performed Active Directory duties such as password resets and unlocking user accounts. AV and projectors lamp maintenance such as bulbs, filters, etc.
- Created Network Shares, group policy, edit logon scripts, grant permissions on shares, security groups, audit permissions as well as created /managed printers in Active Directory and ServiceNow during onboarding process. Accessed Windows 2008 for all required server administration. Supported Office 365 Cloud , Cisco Jabber/Webex, VPN, SAP, Oracle, Jinitiator, ACIS, Lotus Notes, Hyperison, Essbase, Snag it. RSA token support.
IT Support Lead
- Responsible for all technical architect, administration, desktop support, operations, network support and installation of Kids Tune-up Computer Labs wired and wireless. Maintained and supervised all hardware and software compliance with user licensing and Asset Inventory Management. Managed windows 7 migrations/deployments during rollout.
- Support L1, L2 production environments which included troubleshooting in applications such as Office Suite 2010, Exchange 2010, Server 2003, 2008 and Window, XP, 7 workstations as well as provide break-fix and configurations for HP, IBM, and Dell Laptops/Desktops. Ghost images for all brands of computers in lab. Also supported Mac OS X and Apple Macbook Air Pro hardware.