Sr. Application Support Engineer Current Position
- Lead Engineer on the implementation and support of the new enterprise content management system IBM FileNet P8. In addition t doing the physical installs and performance tuning, I am als coordinating with various internal and external groups t make sure various requirements are in place such a load balancing, DNS, Firewall and monitoring. Consulted with and was the decision maker on a subset of various design considerations such as Queue Structuring, WAS clustering, Object Store Content Repository Configurations. Experience with Migrating from lower t environment using Deployment Manager.
- Content Engine 5.1
- Process Engine 5.1
- WorkPlaceXT 1.1
- Content Navigator 2.0
- FileNet System Monitor 4.5, 5.1, 5.2
- Deployment Manager
- FieNet Enterprise Manager
- Websphere Application Server 7.0.x and MQ 7.1 plus designing MQ and WAS infrastructure admin.
- Microsoft IIS administration front end Web servers for ECM project
- Install and Configure FSM FileNet System Monitor t monitor FileNet as well as Websphere application server and MQ.
IBM Websphere MQ administration
Contract Position at MasterCard Int. responsible for installing and maintaining the MQ infrastructure in a Windows, Unix, Linux and Mainframe environment.
Supervise 8 employees 5 supporting Scottrade's Siebel implementation and 3 supporting Scottrade's Fusion Middleware Environment.
confidentialting and administration of the CRM Project which included a Siebel CRM and UCM implementation in a Linux and Windows environment with Oracle 10g Database.
Websphere MQ Systems administration - designed, implemented and maintained the Websphere MQ implementation for the CRM Project. The implementation included tw queue managers, one client and SSL encryption on all channels.
Automated various task and processes via shell scripting.
Senior Implementation Manager
- Application Admin and 2nd tier 24x7 support for tw Unix based Oracle 10g db backend with a Websphere Application Server front end.
- WAS 6.x admin for the application, performing monitoring and deployments
- Eliminated all non-actionable alarms on application, improved their reliability and standardized processes for monitoring and installing releases and automating processes through scripting and monitoring tools.
- Coached 35 agents on problem resolution and customer service insuring that they were in the queue for a reasonable amount of time and that they provided the highest level of customer service as possible.
- Escalated Problems t appropriate resolver groups, established conference lines for Problem resolutions, managed problem resolution, and notified appropriate management. Tracked major problems and their impact on the helpdesk and organization.
- Trained agents and other management on troubleshooting and proper procedures.
Communications Specialist - Desktop Service Helpdesk
Troubleshot Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows 98 and network issues.
Council for Extended Care
Part-time Server administrator and PC technician responsible for Security policies, permissions, user maintenance and modifying profiles in and windows 2000 / Exchange 2000 environment, creating network / exchange accounts for new users and als performed PC troubleshooting, repair and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
PC Tech Backup Network Admin
- Directly responsible for 3 buildings consisting of approximately 300 network nodes. Nodes consisted of approximately 200 workstations Macs and PCs , and 100 Printers, Switches, Hubs, Servers, and Network functionality. Resolved all problems with software, hardware, network, and server issues including printer diagnostics and repair, Cat V cabling and new pc setup.
- Responsible for Campus Wide Network Functionality after hours. This included Novell 3.11 and 4.0 servers, and Windows NT 4.0/2000 servers.