Implement and manage IT Infrastructure environments to facilitate business and increase company profitability. Improve operating efficiency and effectiveness through management, staff development and fiscal accountability.
- Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
- Transact quality assurance maintenance
- Ensure that goals and objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities and time limitations
- Possess excellent communications and organizational skills
- Communicate with department heads on a monthly basics
- Conduct weekly meetings to review tasks
- Expertise in system support and help desk masteries
- Illustrate programming abilities in various languages
- Execute analytical and troubleshooting responsibilities
- Perform telecommunication functions
- Successfully replaced all Network and Imaging printer throughout the company
- Planned and coordinated the refreshed of 1,500 computers/laptops through the Desktop Refresh Program
- Coordinated, managed, and executed the Add/Move/Change request database
- Develop staffing plans, work schedules and time lines
- Coordinated the successful development of several projects
- Implemented customer service surveys to track the quality of service
PROGRAMMING APPLICATIONS: Novell Zenworks, Front Range HEAT, Front Range Discovery, Front Range License Manager, and Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
PC Systems Specialist
- Manage Implementation projects and Hardware Life Cycle
- Developed policies to standardize the Desktop environment.
- Plan and Manage the budget
- Administer and maintain the maintenance contracts for the hardware and software infrastructure.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data
- Prepare monthly Key Business Indicators reports making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Coordinate the Desktop technician's daily workflow and special projects.
- Other duties includes maintaining the asset management database, process procurement orders which involve infrastructure hardware, manage software licensing and maintenance contract, and ensuring that all service requests are completed by the service level agreement.
- Coordinate the Desktop and Laptop Refresh Projects for 1,500 users.
- Create yearly Infrastructure Team budget and track budget management and reporting
- Facilitate monthly meetings with Management team to review budget status and impacts of upgrades of applications on users and dependent technologies.
- Plan and report project status, risks, and issues in weekly meeting, manage the project through Microsoft Project.
- Communicate timeframes with business stakeholders and ensure that external suppliers meet timeframes.
- Controlled communication to end-user community to inform of refresh timeframes and any other refresh related information.
Customer Service Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising the front line, membership and service desk areas.
- Ensured the efficient flow of members through the front line, membership and service desk areas.
- Handled merchandise returns, exchanges and merchandise pick-ups, responding to member inquiries, processing membership applications, renewals, and maintaining membership files.
System Support Analyst
- Provided technical support for HP3000 users while answering incoming calls
- Participated in user meetings representing the MIS department.
- Recorded and maintained incoming calls while using a problem management system.
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties in a timely manner while keeping the client informed of progress.
- Other duties involved, but are not limited to monitoring the job que and printers, and providing support for the help desk department as needed.
MIS Support Analyst
- Provided customer service for internal clients and over six hundred stores nationwide
- Analyzed and troubleshooted various hardware and software issues associated with printers, dumb terminals, and AT T Globalyst 630 server.
- Utilized a problem management system Remedy for tracking, updating, and resolving problems
- Followed up with clients while informing of technical progress.
- Provided first level telecommunication troubleshooting and problem solving
- Recorded and maintained incoming issues utilizing a problem management system.
- Monitored communication links between host and all end user points using a monitoring system.
- Analyzed and escalated problems toward second level technicians
- Generated specific reports, graphs, and statistics.
- Kept client informed of modifications and system difficulties.