Sean Punter Highly motivatedand results-driven for 7 years in the Help Desk/Desktop environment. Capable of working under pressure along with providing professional customer support. Professional Experience
Service Desk Analyst
- Responsible for providing Tier I support to over 20,000clients in over 16 Hospitals throughout Long Island, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.
- CA Service Desk used to log all help desk interactions. Created over 27,000 tickets with regards to incidents, change orders, follow up, and resolve request for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically. Knowledge of MS Active Directory to create client accounts, unlock/reset passwords, and provide network access for shared drives and application access.In addition, created Outlook account for e-mail access using Exchange Server 2003.
- Provide Mobile and VPN support to clients using Fob Keys or Software Token RSA Secure ID app for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry devices. Also provide remote support for off-site clients out of state or out of the country using Net Connect, Support Bridge, Bomgar and Citrix remote access.
- Troubleshoot wired/wireless connectivity for Desktops, Laptops IBM Lenovo , and Mac computers. Troubleshoot printers HP and WorkCentre printer/scan/fax connectivity, print spool/queue and print tray configuration.Administer help desk software.Advised user on appropriate action.Provide support a variety of North Shore applications: Sunrise, Allscripts EHR, and Sorian/GECB along with 200 applications. Redirect problems to appropriate resource and identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Participated in Go-Live command center support and Desktop Support for Sorian and Sunrise applications. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Travel to different sites between The Bronx and Upper Manhattan to provide Desktop Support.
- Answer Help Desk callsfor technical issues on multi-platforms Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7. Dell/Gateway/HP Desktop and Laptop support for over 300 employees. Remote support using WebEx, Track-It Ticketing system , Remote desktop and other online remote utilities. Troubleshoot network connectivity for PC's and Printers. Reset and unlock end-user accounts in Active Directory. Experience with Firewall/Switch and Norton Ghost.