- Operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2000.
- Infrastructure support include: iPhone, laptop, desktop and printer support.
- Proficient with the following: Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, various ticketing systems, Citrix, Microsoft Office any version, any internet browser, VPN and remote dial in user support.
- Answer customer calls regarding account lockouts and password resets in Active Directory for Shire Pharmaceutical employees.
- Provide support for Microsoft Office, VPN, iPhones, and Citrix.
- Utilize Remedy ticketing system to report issues and provide status updates.
Implementation Project Manager
- Managed multiple concurrent client implementations for the Allscripts 2014 Meaningful Use Package and Physician Quality Reporting System PQRS .
- Supported 20 to 25 end users daily
- Tracked project progress, assigned resources, and scheduled activity using Clarity, Microsoft Outlook, and Synapse.
- Used Oracle and Contract Finder to verify contracts and Sales Force for internal and external communication.
- Answered customer calls regarding phone and internet issues. Properly lead them through diagnostic procedures to determine the source of the problem and an effective resolution.
- Kept records of incoming customer calls, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Utilized AOTS ticketing systems to fix all problems within the facility
- Explained next actions and follow-up tasks with the customer
Desktop Support Technician
- Provided desktop support to students using Microsoft Windows 7 and answered questions regarding properly operation of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Provided support for desktops as well as laptops
- Monitored operation of computers and printers. Replenished printers with paper and ink.