To participate in the Operations Department of a company in areas that will allow me to contribute my knowledge and skills, and provide an opportunity for professional development and career growth.
Hardware: IBM Enterprise Systems OS/390,AS 400, HP Openview, Compatible PCs,
Workstations, Servers, HP Printers, M/F Printer, Tape Backup Drives, DASD
SOFTWARE: MS Windows 98/ME/XP, MVS TSO ISPF, MS Office, Lotus Notes, Citrix
MetaFrame, Remote Desk Top Support, MS Exchange Outlook Mail Services
Help Desk Services Support Magic Heat Peregrine Tracking Database
Computer Operator / Production Support
- Monitored and maintained all computer and lab equipment.
- Provided helpdesk support in various capacities that includes computer setup, network connectivity, password resets and other user issues.
- Assisted with all hardware, software and network issues including PCs, printers, scanners and instruments.
- Assigned user rights for computer and peripheral access as per job description.
- Initiated recovery action after an online software or system failure.
Network Operator / Computer Tech
- Analyzed problems that caused Operational delay.
- Updated Online Applications through Batch Processing
- Used JCL to troubleshoot and restart Batch Processing programs
- Monitored VTAM domains and insured Network resources were
- Available when needed. . Perform level-1 problem Resolution.
- Perform servers backup for data recovery and storage
Practitioner Service / Medicaid Billing
- Duties Included answering inbound calls from Clients
- Who submitted medical claims to be process manually
- Or electronically. Informed or suggested correct forms
- Preparation in claim submittal.
Office Service Clerk
- Responsibilities include carrying out the day to day
- Operation of the mailroom, in addiction other duties
- Include meeting all mandatory records keeping
- Requirements and completing daily assigned task.
Production Control / Help Desk
- Assisted End user and system programmer validate
- And corrected online application and batch jobs.
- Setup schedule and requested job, using automated
- Program submitter. Identified and corrected jobs ABEND
- Recorded incident in online tracking database.
Help Desk Analyst
- End User support Team, provided Timely, quality Help desk support for all employee's and partners Of Astrazeneca, as a team, we resolved incidents,
- Identified problems and proposed and implemented
- Solutions that help maintain and optimize the end user abilities to fulfill their business needs.
OPERATIONS ANALYST/ Help desk LEVEL ONE
- Monitor all High Availability production system, which includes
- Networks hardware, AND SOFTWARE. Perform level-1 problem
- Diagnostics. Monitor and support customer problems with sungard
- National network. Generate Problem Tickets Under Lotus Notes.
Computer Operator/ Help desk support
- Provided Technical Support of a multi-platform environment.
- Operate IBM Mainframe, Supported Client Across The U.S.
- Using Peregrine systems, Updated online applications through Batch Processing. Routed Help desk calls to on-call Tech.
Customer Support Technician Level 1
- Technical Support for the Entire Hospital Infurstruction.
- Provides technical support related to hardware and
- Software for end users. Also Assisted Clients over the
- Phone resolving computer related problem.