Versatile IT management professional with experience in a broad spectrum of areas including: consulting, software applications, project management, hardware support, and a solid problem solver with exceptionally strong customer service experience and skills.
IT Customer Support Supervisor
- Responsible for site wide global application and hardware support on a rotating shift basis for 7,500 plus employees and on-site resort patrons.
- Manager for Ten Service Desk personnel consisting of telecom, network, hardware, software support specialists, in addition to Call Center Staff.
- Provides analysis of monthly metrics, provides recommendations for remedial and permanent resolution of undetected trends in equipment or software failures.
- Permanent member of PMO Change Control Board reviews and approves infrastructure and application changes, adds or removes
- APMG International ITIL Foundation Certified.
Customer Support Manager/Desktop Support Manager/ASP Customer Support Manager
- Coordinated and ensured an accurate replacement of existing computer equipment and the subsequent return of 1.5 million dollars of leased equipment with minimal impact on corporate work flow.
- Provided concise, daily reports to management concerning trends and software issues, ensured management was aware of significant and client impacting software issues.
- Responsible for publication of clear and concise procedures for ASP Help Desk Analysts, streamlining and reducing the troubleshooting and resolution time by 20 percent.
- Recognized as an excellent trainer and coach, direct involvement in training and monitoring the Support Team resulted in an average resolution rate of 97 percent over the course of two years.