- Proficient with technical troubleshooting, problem-solving and root cause analysis.
- Results driven and Customer orientated with a big picture perspective.
- Well versed in all Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish set goals and objectives
- 10 years of Retail, POS, and end user support.
Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP,
Databases: Very Limited Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access,
Software: Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, Google Apps
Network: Cisco Networking Equipment and VoIP phones
Technical Training: Course work in: CompTIA A , Network , Linux Red Hat, Cisco Networking Academy
Help Desk Analyst
- Provide technical support for hardware and multiple applications including: BMC Remedy Ticket Logging System, IBM 4690-SA Point of Sale Labor Management, receiving ChainTrack and Softgrocer ,AIX, Windows, Windows Workstations, registers, Wireless hand-held units MC9090 and PDT 6842/6846 .
- Assist 206 stores with accounting issues, order uploads and operational procedures.
- Responsible for crisis management situations including system outages, store down, robberies and product recalls. Technical liaison with Store Directors and Regional Vice Presidents during crisis situations.
- Assisted in the system implementation and system review of several in-store applications.
- Assisted with internal auditing process for stores
- Implemented a database for reporting store internal findings.
- Password unlock/resets on multiple platforms and applications.
- Made sure that stores had the necessary systems available to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Prepared all daily and weekly financial reports, balancing charge accounts, and reconciling any financial discrepancies. Personally responsible for more than 30,000 in cash.
- Supervised other office personnel to ensure that all services center transactions were conducted in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for the office consistently scoring 95 or higher on internal store audits.
- Provided detailed training and coaching for new bookkeepers and management trainees.
- Responsible for supervising teammates, assisting with scheduling, assigning tasks, and following-up to ensure completion. Ensured implementation of price integrity program and in-store linking.
- Handled all customer issues that did not need the immediate attention of a salaried manager.