OBJECTIVE: I am seeking clerical and office administration employment in order to gain valuable experience to further my own business aims of entrepeneurship.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Typing speed of 40 WPM
- 3.88 GPA at Dorsey School in Madison Heights, MI
- Perfect Attendance and Director;s List each module
- Knowledge of numerous Microsoft office applications
- Competency Certificates of Achievement
- Spreadsheet Applications Theory (C 108)
- Business Communications (E 102)
- Accounting I (A 101)
- National Certified Insurance & Coding Specialist Certification
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
2009- Confidential, Madison Heights, MI 2010 Front Desk Receptionist
- Daily front desk duties include greeting and directing visitors, handling the multi-line phone system, taking messages, creating and managing student records, data entry of student attendance and payments, sending faxes, making copies and preparing bulk mailings.
- Modular duties include printing student report cards and certificates, preparing graduate packets for outgoing students and orientation packets for incoming students and inputting student enrollments.
2007- Confidential, Detroit, MI 2008 General Helper
- Preparation and service of lunches to students and staff, large meals for school functions as well as preparation for the following day;s lunch service.
- Weekly taking of inventory, stocking inventory and cleaning the kitchen surfaces as well as the back area.
2005- Confidential, Detroit, MI 2006 Volunteer
- Clerical functions include managing the phone, filing, data entry and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Accounting purchases and expenses of the non-profit organization, bookkeeping the store part of the office, and management of the store by stocking and taking inventory, assisting customers and handling cash.
2003- Confidential, Detroit, MI 2007 Associate Investigator
- Clerical functions such as handling the telephone system, contacting clients, and maintaining client files.
- Investigation of court cases and researching information pertaining to the day-to-day business.
May- Confidential, Detroit, MI Aug. 2000 Team Leader
- Leading a team who conceive and write a plan assisting churches in to implementing after-school program.
- Demonstrating the program by improving and organizing the existing afternoon summer program for neighborhood youth at area church.