- Veteran Help Desk Support Technician with more than more than 10 years of overall experience providing outstanding customer support by phone, via remote access or desk side assistance; which includes more than 5 years of experience providing Windows based IT support.
- 5 years of experience troubleshooting user problems relating to Windows XP and Windows 7 operating system and Windows Imaging, Windows User control, Security Center desktop application related issues.
- Routinely configures and deploys end user workstations; performs upgrades, installations of software and drivers and essential desktop troubleshooting for: MacAfee Anti - virus, HP computer drivers and software, MS Office Suite, Outlook Express, Exchange server, IE, Mozilla, printer and scanner drivers; Bluetooth and webcam.
- Deploys updates, service packs and hot fixes using Windows Update, Automatic Updates, and Group Policies.
- Utilizes Active Directory for activating user rights and permission, disabling and enabling accounts, file and folder permissions and configuring security templates.
Operating System Support: MS Windows 2000/XP/ME/2007/2010, Mac OS X, Windows 7 and 8
Software Application: Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access), Norton Utilities, Lotus Notes, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Exchange 2003/2007, Active Directory
System Design Methods: System Analysis & Design, Project Management, Decision Support System, System Development Life Cycle
Networking: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VPN
Development Languages: HTML, FLASH, .Net
- Provide computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 250 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
- Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company’s primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees.
- Help the company attain the highest customer service ratings earning 97% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution and politeness.
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
Help Desk Technician
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically
- Assist in troubleshooting user problems relating to operating system and desktop application related issues
- Configure and deploy end user workstation
- Perform upgrades, installation of software and drivers and essential desktop troubleshooting.
- Deploy updates, service packs and hot fixes using Windows Update, Automatic Updates, and Group Policies.
- Install printers on a print server and preparing print server to host clients.
- Troubleshooting hardware peripherals like printers, wireless routers, modem etc.
- User rights and permission, disabling and enabling accounts, file and folder permissions and configuring security templates as per need.
- Assist with on-site visits and hardware troubleshooting.
- Log all support requests into a tracking system, all help desk interactions, and prepare activity reports
- Participate in creating technical and end user support documentation
- Provide 24/7 on-call support once every 6 weeks
- Work on system improvement projects with Help Desk Manager and other department members
- Participate in ad hoc projects as deemed necessary by the Help Desk Manager
Lead Technical Support.
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Performed tasks related to answering customer inquiries received via telephone, in person, or through applications and correspondence. Interacted with customers; provided program information, rules, regulations, laws and policy and procedures.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues.
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
- Logged on and off customer care system and accessed account files.
- Recorded all customer and issue related information in the proper database.