I am looking for an opportunity to work as a business analyst for a progressive company where I can make use of my professional and academic skills. These skills include but are not limited to: technical support, training, information gathering, and QA testing. In addition, I want to utilize my customer service experience to support my client’s needs within a collaborative team environment.SKILLS:
- Quick learner with ability to translate complex ideas and processes into technical facts or persuasive non - technical presentation.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail and precision, solid work ethics concerning meeting deadlines and reliability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Possess strong research skills and has experience dealing with international clients.
- Platforms: Windows 8/7/XP/NT/2000/98, MS-DOS and Red Hat Linux.
- MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, Visio, SQL Server 2012/R2/2008/2005, SSMS, T-SQL, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, DataLoad, and CRM applications.
- Extensive experience in SumTotal LMS (GEO Maestro).
- Extensive knowledge in PC/Network configurations, trouble shooting, hardware peripherals, networking protocols and desktop management tools.
Confidential Wellesley, MA
Technical Support Lead
- Provide timely technical support, training and advice to clients and consultants.
- Serve as the SME for company's LMS by providing support, maintenance, analysis and administration.
- Conduct instructor-led webinar training sessions for clients and consultants.
- Facilitate customer resolution for escalated support requests and engage the necessary technical support.
- Track Helpdesk support levels and balance workloads to bring customer issues to completion within appropriate time frames.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied.
- Provide ad-hoc reports to the end-users and management.
- Report software issues and provide proposed solutions to the Development team.
- Assist developers in testing new software releases and help document processes.
- Coordinate and manage daily activities of the department.
- Train new hires on support procedures and other departmental duties.
- Works with other department managers to ensure operational consistency.
- Help with ad-hoc projects when needed.
Confidential Waltham, MA
Database Support Specialist (contractor)
- Worked closely with in-house ERP team to solve data issues in Oracle.
- Configured Dataload to load data into Oracle applications.
- Performed database cleanups and updates.
- Worked interactively with purchasing team in solving Legacy data issues.
Confidential . Avon, MA
Application Specialist (contractor)
- Worked with project managers and clients to configure systems as required.
- Traveled to client sites to assist in data gathering, system repairs, network and software issues.
- Installed/removed/troubleshot/configured various security applications and hardware components.
- Installed required hardware and software for various projects.
- Performed testing and data imports as needed for projects.
Confidential Worcester, MA
Helpdesk Analyst (contractor)
- Worked in help desk supporting users regarding network and desktop issues.
- Played an integral role in Novell to NT migration roll out.
- Applied troubleshooting and repair skills to solve computer and network connectivity issues.
- Performed setup, configuration and administration of PC’s and Laptops running Win NT and 2000.
- Installed hardware and Software to PC’s in both desktop and lab environments.
- Assisted users in Email usage, connectivity and account maintenance.
- Stored and restored data on new PC’s with user settings and preferences.
Confidential Framingham, MA
PC Network Technician
- Performed PC upgrades, configurations, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
- Provided Hardware/Software tech-support over the phone and in person.
- Conducted a variety of diagnostic tests and upgrades.
- Installed/configured/troubleshot software applications.
- Troubleshot/configured/repaired PC’s and laptops in the store and on customer sites.
Confidential Natick, MA
- Followed up with medical staff complaints and resolved issues in a timely fashion.
- Applied technical and clerical skills to complete work of the department.
- Managed billing accounts and daily inventory.
- Maintained accuracy when charging or crediting patients, performed pharmaceutical calculations.