Manage and over see 5 Field Service Technicians, 2 Asset Management staff and 3 Technical Engineers and an 8 person Help desk supporting over 5,000 clients with 4500 assets across the United States, Japan and Australia, My team averages 9500 calls a month with a 85% closed at first call, resolution rate and Tier II resolution rate of 95 % within 2 days.
Skilled in Lotus Notes, XP and Win 7, Remedy ticketing software, CA’s Unicenter Remote Control, Remotely Possible, Attachmate Extra. Zepher Passport, VNC, CA’s SDO, Northrup Grumman’s DDx Portal Future Surface Combatant Program, and many others. Participated in Change Control, IBM’s SPARs system, GuardianEdge, RPC, UniCenter Software Delivery and others.
- Direct staff scheduling needs
- Attend daily meetings with the client, GD - BIW to assure the client’s needs are met
- Work with client to resolve PC, Laptop, printer,network issues
- Create on line Video Help Desk assistance
- Monitor trends
Confidential, Portland, Maine
Help Desk Analyst/Microcomputer Support Specialist
Novell Netware Administrator, GroupWise Administrator, Microsoft Office, ReachOut, PCAnywhere, JetAdmin, Computer Associates SDO Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Tracked network, software, and training issues using McAfee Help Desk software
- Coached end - users on use of various software packages over the phone, and at the desk.
- Novell Netware Administration 3.x and 4.x
- GroupWise Administration 4.1a and 5.5
- Acting Team Leader for the Help Desk department
- Member Change Control Task Team
- Installed, configured, tested, troubleshot and upgraded personal computer hardware and software as reported by users and computer services personnel. Customer phone and desk side support
Help Desk Analyst
Wiscasset, MainePathworks Administrator, Ultix Vi Administrator, Windows 95, Perfect Office(WordPerfect, QuatroPro, Envoy) Lotus 123, Optical Character Recognition, M-Series Professional, MIS, Emulex
- Installed, configured, tested, troubleshot and upgraded personal computer hardware and software as reported by users and computer services personnel. Customer phone and desk side support.
- Performed tape backups and restored files on VMS/Alpha OS
- Assisted with configuration, set - up and troubleshooting of network devices. Implemented hardware and software connections to the LAN
- Tracked network, software, and training issues using an Access database
- Maintained inventory and configuration information for company personal computers and network resources. When vendor support was required for hardware replacement or troubleshooting, coordinated the dispatch of this service.
- Coached end-users on use of various software packages overt he phone, at the desk and in the classroom.